Thirty One - Parfait

Notice: Long chapter ahead!

"That was sick!"

"You're so cool, girl!"

"They're so despicable!"

"You should see the look on their faces! Hahaha!"

"They deserve it!"

The people around me began to crowd me once Rielle and Calista left. Sure, those classmates of mine annoyed me earlier especially when they threw the water, but these people who are pretending to be on my side... annoys me the most.

Because they're the type of people who sucks up to you, pretending they're on your side, but once you mess up, they're the ones who would love to bring you down even though they're not really part of the mess.

They just love the trouble, is all.

I sarcastically chuckled, silencing everyone. "How funny," I uttered, crossing my arms.

"E-eh..."

"Er..."

"Uh..."

"Did she just..?"

I took a long sigh with a pissed smile. I saw how their faces looked so grim and frightened when I raised a brow at them.

"They deserved it, you all say?" I gritted my teeth. "Instead of stopping the fight, you enjoyed the show, huh?"

"Erk..!"

"Eek..!"

Ha. Look at their faces. Cat got your tongue now?

Ah, right. I should not create more enemies.

Let's pretend again for now. Let's be the kind, friendly person again.

I smiled softly and waved a hand. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Haha. Please forget the nonsense I said."

That's right. I should go back to how I usually am. Let's not create more ruckus here.

"Enjoy the holiday with your loved ones, everyone." I grinned.

"Oh..."

"O-oh. She was just joking." I heard someone whispered.

"I thought she's mad."

"She looked like a different person just now."

"I thought so too, but she's so kind and beautiful."

"She even apologized and greeted us."

"Right?"

"Well, let's go now."

Some of them slowly walked away, but the irritation inside me still remained.

What... a bunch of—Alright. Calm down.

"Let's not ruin this day, self. Okay?" I uttered and tapped the left part of my chest.

People will always be like that. It's a waste of time to hold a grudge because of them.