Fifty Six - Role

Izana will die. Right here.

That's as far as I know.

But when exactly will this happen? What time? Who will kill him? How come this great Kurokawa Izana will die?

Should I tell him? Even if he won't believe me?

Let's give it a shot.

"Izana, uhm, there's something I need to tel—"

My voice was overpowered by an abrupt roaring sound of a vehicle echoing where there the people riding it arrived.

Draken-kun and surprisingly, Hina-chan.

Ah. Then that means... she visited Emma already.

The three of them looked worn out, but they still came.

Now I don't know how to tell Izana his possible future.

But where are Kei, Kae, and Mizen? I still can't see them.

"I'm sorry, Takemichi-kun," Hina-chan apologized to her boyfriend. "I came too."

Hina-chan, really, you're always there for Michi. I really should be thanking you.

"Eh?!" Her pupils popped when she saw me wearing a Tenjiku uniform. "Delle...-chan?"

I smiled. But she saw through my pretense. Ah, geez. I pretended again. Even though deep inside I've still got no idea how to get out of this mess.

Mikey and Draken-kun already saw me, but they didn't give me any specific look. Maybe because they already knew I'd be here.

I didn't know why, but my heart still ached.

I want to run to you, Mikey.

But you won't even look at me.

Michi and Hina-chan were talking about something. Mikey and Draken-kun, on the other side, were having an argument with Tenjiku, bragging about how they can fight against even bigger numbers.

With that, Mikey made the boys emotional as if they're about to cry, and Draken-kun motivated them.

Having these two, I laughed in relief, knowing they'll a hundred percent win this time.

That's why what I'm worried about is...