Forty - Phrase

I silently grunted and spun my eyeballs. I turned around to see nine earthlings now following me.

What is this? A train?

"Are you guys... seriously going to follow me?" I complained with disbelief and crossed my arms.

Koko and Seishu both nodded with each other. They turned to the four as they gave each other a glance then looked at the three as they also hinted them the same kind of expression. Then, they all stared back at me and nodded in sync.

I almost laughed through my nose, shaking my head. At least they agreed on at least one thing. Nevertheless, I still couldn't believe that these three are staying. And for what reason? To follow my track? Unbelievable.

"What did you say?" I remembered asking them. "You're staying? All of you?" I gestured.

The siblings shrugged as the younger one playfully tossed one candy into her mouth before merely smiling.

Her same silky brunette hair was tied into a bun with some layers hanging down just like her bangs. She paired it with a black dress and shoes, and white long socks and long sleeves on the inside.

"Don't worry, Nellie," she spoke after swallowing her snack. "We'll stay with our uncle, but feel free to contact us if you need us. We're speed." She returned me a playful smile.

I haven't seen her for years, but... she still calls me and treats me the same.

Kei raised a brow with a smirk. "Or if you want, Nel, we can stay with you in your aunt—"

"Nope!" I lifted my palms. Kei briefly laughed at my reaction.

No way. I'm enough trouble for my relatives, I'm not gonna bring more troublemakers there.

"As you wish." She shifted her eyes at the other one beside them. "You okay with that?"

Eh? Why is she asking him?

The guy looked away and seriously bobbed once.

Tss.

The four then somehow argued with the three about being too bossy and stuff, and it's funny how Koko and Seishu teamed up with them as they tried taking me away from these three strangers who just popped out of nowhere, pretending to be my bodyguards

Now... they're all here. Stalkin—I mean, guarding me like stalke—I mean, like bodyguards. Well, what choice do I have?

I sighed and just let them be.