027a - I've Got Your Back Part 1

(027a - I've Got Your Back, Part 1)

This chapter is dedicated to everyone that wished me Happy Birthday on Monday🥺❤️. Thank you so much for the love, I really appreciate it. I didn't give an update that day because it wasn't ready but my friends Rihanna_Adedeji and AddictiveRose gave an update on my behalf🤧❤️✨🔥.

PLEASE READ

So, I realized that some readers still don't know how to give inline comments. Jehovah Nissi🤧.

Please if you are in this category, let me know so that I'd give you a tutorial on how it works (I have a YouTube video for that). It's very easy. It's stressful trying to look for the exact place you are referring to, so let's make this easier for both of us. If after this, I still see comments that are meant to be inline but aren't, I'll have to ignore it. I cannot comman stress🤧.

Tenks and Goblez🙂✨

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

"But wait though," Semeeha suddenly spoke, causing me to stop reading my book so that I could look at her. "Don't you guys think it's kind of strange that Kizito hasn't done anything to Jidenna by now?" She asked.

That question was so delicate, it was enough to get Dawn's eyes off her phone for one minute.

"I was thinking the exact same thing!" She chipped and I felt my eyes roll on their own as I turned to her, my lips quirking in a smirk.

"What time did you even have to think?" I asked her, teasingly. " You have been on the phone with Sochima all morning and you guys are in the same school... even in the same class!" I exclaimed, getting an eye roll back from her in response. Semeeha chuckled.

"If that's not madness, I don't know what is," The darker girl murmured, more to herself than the rest of us but still loud enough for Dawn and I to hear.

"Oh Shut up!" Dawn snapped, glaring at Semeeha, and went back to typing away on her phone. She paused and looked at us again.

"By the way, I haven't been on my phone with Sochima all morning. He's tutoring the JSS 1 class. Why I've been on my phone is because I'm researching some articles for my History Project. Unlike other subjects, that one isn't a test." She explained and I hummed, believing her.

It was easy to believe. Come to think of it, she wasn't smiling at her phone like someone shot her with an overdose of Cupid's arrow.

I chuckled at my own lame joke.