Amnesia

Hyunyee let out a loud sigh, turning back into herself, looking over at Wilson who walked over to her. The hardest person she ever had to play was Han-gyeol and she had no idea if she would do it again.

"Did you stop possessing him? The poor thing looked so tired." Hyunyee asked, putting her now long hair into a ponytail.

"I could only possess him for a short time." Wilson said, trying to figure everything out. "Then he decided to go hug San on his own."

"What?" Hyunyee asked, looking up at Wilson, who looked ticked.

"You were possessing him since yesterday when he was at the coffee shop till now and he still didn't listen to you?" Hyunyee asked.

"Yeah it's fishy." Wilson said with a pout. "Or I'm getting weak."

"Oh hush, let's go before Hongjoong finds out we're here. My spine still hurts." Hyunyee said, freezing when she saw the real Han-gyeol standing in front of them.

Wilson got up hugging the heck out of Han-gyeol who looked like the first time she had come back to life.

"What are you two doing without my permission?" Han-gyeol asked, her voice low, having been passed out since now. 

"We were trying to figure out how San possessed another demon." Wilson said, speaking up since this was all his idea.

"Don't worry about that right now." Han-gyeol said, trying her best to stay awake.

"Let's go home and talk." Han-gyeol said, walking over to take Hyunyee's hand, Wilson not letting go of her.

~•~•~•~ Meanwhile~•~•~•~

Wooyoung met up with Yeosang, after his meeting the two sitting in front of the convenience store, waiting for their ramen to cook.

"You ever get the feeling you're forgetting something?" Yeosang asked Wooyoung as he took a sip of his drink.

"All the time." Wooyoung said, not remembering what happened that morning even though he had a feeling something important happened.

He only remembered going to hug San at Mingi's house and then Yeosang's text to meet up after the meeting.

That's about it.

"Well I have no idea what happened before Seonghwa hyung moved in with me." Yeosang admitted. "I remember Snowball crying for him to stay but I don't remember what day it was or anything that happened afterwards."

"I have no idea what happened this morning. I remember almost dying though" Wooyoung said, playing with the flap of the ramen bowl as he tried to remember.

"Yeah me too. And then you went with San and I went to the sauna where I met Seonghwa again." Yeosang said.

"Yeah I took him to-" Wooyoung began. "Somewhere."

"To your secret place yeah I already know that." Yeosang said, not as hurt as he was.

"I invited Seonghwa hyung to my place and then Hongjoong was there." Yeosang said. 

"I couldn't sleep so I was just staring at the ceiling till I turned over to look at San." Wooyoung said.  

"And then I left them alone to talk since Snowball wanted that." Yeosang went on. 

"He looked so precious at that moment." Wooyoung said, remembering San's little smile. 

"And then a demon appeared in my bedroom." Yeosang said, remembering a pair of dark eyes.  

"And then I kissed him." Wooyoung said, touching his lip as he smiled, thinking about San's lips felt on his. 

Wooyoung and Yeosang eyes went wide, as they looked at each other, putting the puzzle pieces together.

"Unholy mackerel, Hongjoong got stabbed." Yeosang said, remembering all the blood in his living room. 

"I like San." Wooyoung said, scaring himself. 

"What?" Yeosang asked, looking over at Wooyoung. 

"What?" Wooyoung asked, looking at Yeosang. 

"Hongjoong got stabbed?" Wooyoung asked, growing seriously concerned. 

"You like San?" Yeosang asked, surprised that Wooyoung could admit it out loud without having to go through a six hour internal monologue accompanied by unnecessary uses of the word if. 

"Demons." Yeosang and Wooyoung said at the same, shaking their head as they ate their ramen.