~(>_<。)\

Minjun handed Yeosang a glass of lavender tea, as he let out a sigh and sat down on the ground next to Yeosang dragging Will down with him. Seonghwa was fast asleep and so was Hongjoong, both of them being as alive as they could be.

"Seonghwa needs more rest and make sure to see how his wings are doing." Minjun said, feeling dizzy since he tried his best to heal Seonghwa, Seonghwa doing most of the healing work for Hongjoong himself.

"They're going to have an argument when they wake up so be prepared for that and get some sleep." Minjun said, looking at Yeosang as he nodded. "Is Snowball here?"

"Now she is." Wilson said, looking at the fluffy furball that ignored him and went straight to Seonghwa checking on him before running to Yeosang and Minjun.

Yeosang smiled when he saw Minjun catch Snowball's attention, Snowball looking up at Minjun as he gave Minjun her attention.

"Yeosang needs sleep, make sure to stay awake okay." Minjun said, Snowball saluting Minjun with her tail to her forehead before she turned and jumped into Yeosang's arm. Her soft eyes turned dark when they turned to Will, almost hissing as Minjun pet her to make her be quiet.

"He's not going to say anything." Minjun hoped, holding up his handcuffed hand so Snowball could see.

"Why are you two handcuffed to each other?" Yeosang asked, Minjun looking up at him with a that's the second time someone asked that look. Wilson didn't look up at Yeosang as he stared at the ground with a frown.

"He wanted to keep an eye on me." Minjun said, getting up. "Anyways, we'll stand guard outside till this pass overs and Hongjoong can protect himself and all of you. Right Will?"

"Sure, not like I wasn't trying to kill everyone in this room a while ago now I have to protect them. Hurraay." Wilson said sarcastically, as Minjun held up his hand again with a smile.

"Fine, but I want snacks." Wilson mumbled, Minjun smiling as he took his hand in the two about to leave, when Yeosang grabbed Minjun's shirt.

"San and Wooyoung-" Yeosang began, Minjun looking down at him as he smiled.

"No one's going near them as long as San doesn't use his powers that much." Minjun said, reassuringly not wanting to spill the back door deal he made to make sure Wooyoung was never in any danger for a while since now he knew that he could control San and that was NOT OKAY but he wasn't going to dwell on it.

"Get sleep." Minjun said, ruffling up Yeosang's hair for no reason other than to see if he could make him smile, succeeding a little bit. He also successfully made Wilson a little jealous since that was what they used to do when they were kids.

Yeosang looked up to find Minjun and his handcuffed friend gone, looking at Hongjoong and Seonghwa. He tried not to cry, he really did but he couldn't help it, closing his eyes as he let his tears fall sniffling as he called Yunho.

There was no way he wanted to spend the night alone.

"YEOSANNNNGGG you never call but when you do you light up my world." Yunho said, as he picked up the phone.

"I thought I light up your world?" Mingi asked over the phone, making Yeosang smile and cry more at their bickering. Holy sheep imagine if he had to call them to tell them that Hongjoong and Seonghwa had died. Yeosang died a little more on the inside at the thought, Snowball giving him a hug as Jongho shouted on the other end.

"HYUNG WHAT'S UP!?" Jongho asked, everyone on the line going quiet as they heard him sniffle. "Hyung what's wrong?"

"Can you guys come over?" Yeosang asked quietly, sniffling as he wiped his tears away. He wanted Wooyoung to be there too, but he couldn't bring himself to ask him to come over when he hadn't told him everything he knew. That should have been the first thing he did and not left Wooyoung in the dark the way he did.