Minjun

On the walk home, Wooyoung and San took the wrong street and ended up further from the station than they would have liked. (Yes this happened all because San wanted to avoid a creppy alleyway).

"Are you cold?" Wooyoung asked, San's teeth chattering like crazy since it was getting darker and colder. 

"Oh now you take the time to ask me. Weren't we still arguing?" San huffed his teeth still chattering. Wooyoung took his scarf off wrapping it around San's neck.

As if that wasn't surprising enough, Wooyoung took San's hand in his own, slipping it into his warm pocket.

"Thanks Sherlock but what about my other hand?" San said, his heart pounding out of his chest so much that he could hear it in his own ears. He hoped his sarcastic remark and the darkness of the night would hide the blush on his cheeks.

That's how Mingi said he dealt with his issues. 

Wooyoung let out a small laugh, taking San's other hand and handing him a hand warmer.

It was getting closer to winter and Wooyoung made a mental note to make sure that San would dress warmly.

"I'm sorry about arguing with you." Wooyoung said, leaning his head on San's shoulder as they walked.

San just pouted, Wooyoung looking up at him.

"Are you blushing?" Wooyoung asked, San's cheeks growing even redder.

"N-no why would I be blushing." San asked, Wooyoung letting out a small laugh.

~•~•~•~ Meanwhile ~•~•~•~

After filing a report with the police for harassing someone, the guy that Wooyoung punched left the police station, letting out a small laugh as he thought about Wooyoung.

His little punch couldn't even hurt a fly. (No it could and it left a nice bruise too)

He was cute.

San was hilarious too, forgetting someone who worked for him for years all because he looked a little different.

"Hyung!" Wilson shouted, waving a bag of tofu in the air.

"Wilson! How are you!?" The guy said, taking the steps two at time to get down and hug Wilson.

"Good, and you?" Wilson asked, hugging Shiber's brother.

"Great! I saw Wooyoung and San both in one night and they are disgustingly adorable and practically made for each other." He said, thinking back to the two.

"Oh yeah, they're gonna end up together really soon." Wilson said. "Anyways let's go home I'm sure Shiber would love to talk to you."

"Bleh no, he hates me." Shiber's brother, whom I have yet to name, said, walking over to Wilson's car.

"He's not all that bad hyung." Wilson said, getting in.

"Aish after all this time you all still don't use your powers to do stuff." Shiber's brother said, using his powers to take the car, WIlson, and himself all to the place that Wilson thought of. He also used his powers to appear in the living room, walking right past Han-gyeol and Hyunyee who were watching a series.

The tv shut off on it's own, Shiber's brother pulling up a white board, and some snacks from the kitchen.

"Alright let's get down to actually getting things done." Shiber's brother said. 

"Minjun, what are you doing here?" Han-gyeol asked, Hyunyee rolling her eyes as she got up to leave.

"To clean up your messes you incapable little babies. You almost died again." He said, the marker drawing out his plan on it's own as he walked over to find something to point with, Wilson using his powers to make it appear in his hand.

"Thank you Will." Shiber's brother said, looking around for his brother.

"Where's the big guy?" Minjun asked, making the popcorn float over to him as he took a huge bite sitting down.

Han-gyeol sighed, sending a text to Shiber, to tell him about the bad news.

"I brought you back to life Han-gyeol. Be a little grateful." Shiber's brother said, the marker falling to the ground as he finished his plan.

Wilson summoned the right demon if they wanted to win. 

_____________________________

Should Haechan be Minjun? 👀👉👈