You're My Tear

~•~•~•~ A Little Before Hongjoong Picked Up Yeosang ~•~•~•~

Wilson got to Italy as fast as he could, finding Minjun passed out next to Yeosang and Shiber a mere distance away from them using his powers to grab Shiber and yank them both into the water to give time for Hongjoong, who had poofed out of nowhere, to take Yeosang away.

Maybe not the best idea seeing as how Shiber grabbed him by his hair and tossed him out the water and onto land.

"Ah hyung I don't want to go bald before 1,000." Wilson said, popping his shoulder back into place as he bit his lip from the pain, Shiber kicking him in the gut and sending him right back into the water.

Positano was a really beautiful place and seeing the reflection of the night lights made getting thrown into the cold ocean water again a little worth it.

"What are you doing here?" Shiber asked, wanting to drown Yeosang and Minjun both but got thrown into the water instead.

"Preventing a double homicide hyung. Is murder a casual thing for you at this point?" Wilson asked, getting out of the water as his wet hair stuck to his forehead, Shiber giving him a stern look.

"We have a plan hyung it'll work out better than you could ever imagine it. Be patient." Wilson said, stepping in front of Minjun as Shiber took a step towards him. "Messing it up because Minjun stopped tonight's plan isn't going to help."

"Wilson." Shiber said, warning the other to step away.

Wilson didn't step away, taking a step forward as he shut his eyes and shook his head no.

Shiber didn't want to punch Wilson as many times as he did and he didn't stopping short on the 10th one.

"Oooof, that hurt more than the last punch, hyung." Wilson said, coughing up some blood as he walked back to Shiber so he could get his butt kicked again. "What organ did you hit?"

To say they avoided a total crisis that night was an understatement but they did and WIlson was more than happy to get beat up for it.

Shiber grabbed Wilson by his collar, bringing him up as he raised his fist in the air to punch him again, watching as Wilson shut his eyes as he braced himself for another punch. He already had a black eye, cut lip, and his head was busted, not to mention to all the other bruises he had.

Shiber let out a sigh, letting Minjun fall to the ground as he kicked him one last time, Minjun struggling to get up to bow before he left. 

"I know what you're going to say hyung. I know, but I promise I'm not going to-" Wilson began, Shiber disappearing mid-conversation.

"Take Minjun's side again anytime soon." Wilson finished, looking at the passed out being on the bench.

Wilson let out a sigh, limping over to the bench where Minjun was laying down on and had a seat.

"You know he saw Yeosang and Hongjoong right?" Wilson said, thanking that phone call and for his speed for getting there on time. He did predict a murder thinking it was going to be San's that night but realized it was someone close to him when he closed his eyes to see the future again.

Then he saw Minjun and Yeosang both drowning underwater as Shiber kept Hongjoong away- Wilson shivered, drying himself off before he took in a small breath.

"Do you not value your life hyung. Less than a week or so and we rule the world. It's not that hard."

Wilson let out a sigh realizing that Minjun was still passed out and he hadn't heard him at all as he got up throwing the other on his shoulder as he used his powers to take Minjun to his apartment in France.