Stealer

San took a deep breath looking into the mirror at his purple eyes that didn't seem to want to go away. He closed his eyes, thinking about how Wooyoung was now his boyfriend as he opened them, his eyes now a light blue color and his demon heart beating out of control with happiness.

San smiled, thinking about Wooyoung who was outside changing in the room, as he shook his head and tried to concentrate, closing his eyes again. His eye color had to go back to normal or else Yeonjun might find out he's a demon.

San probably shouldn't have closed his eyes as he remembered the way the Wooyoung's lips felt on his neck and his own lips, his breath hitching, as he let the last few hours playout in his head again.

San opened his eyes looking into the mirror again, pouting as he looked at his eyes that were now light blue at the corners and purple in the middle with hints of gold swimming around them. San blinked, seeing the gold colors still there as he took a step back from the mirror. His eyes were golden?

"Babe are we ready to go?" Wooyoung asked, knocking on the bathroom door before San let him inside. "My eyes won't change back." San said, blaming Wooyoung for making him feel so freaking happy and shy at the same time. He'd have to talk about the gold colors with Hongjoong later tonight, looking at Wooyoung who smiled.

"I have sunglasses." Wooyoung said, taking one of the sunglasses as he put it on San's nose. He took another pair of sunglasses and put it on for himself, San breaking out into laughter as Wooyoung made a funny face.

"All good?" Wooyoung asked, pretending like he didn't need to go somewhere to scream in joy to calm down his heart and to put all the butterflies that were running wild in his stomach at ease.

"All good." San said, Wooyoung taking his hand in his. San smiled, looking at his boyfriend who opened the door and peeked outside. San pulled Wooyoung back into the room, all of Wooyoung's attention on him instantly.

San held up their intertwined hands as Wooyoung's mouth turned into an oh before he let go of San's hand. So much for keeping it hidden until the trip is over.

"I forgot, umm I'll go out the window." Wooyoung said, San shaking his head as Wooyoung disappeared, leaving him alone in the room. San took a moment to stand there, doing a spin before he jumped on the bed and hid under the covers for a bit.

"JUNG WOOYOUNG IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!" San thought, Wooyoung appearing outside the villa right underneath the balcony of their room. Wooyoung covered his smile with his hands, as he heard San's thoughts.

"CHOI SAN IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!" Wooyoung shouted not caring about who could hear him hoping that San heard him. San did hear him, running out into the balcony as he looked down.

"Human you said don't tell anyone!" San whisper shouted, making Wooyoung smile as he looked up at San. "Change of plans don't tell Yeonjun! OR MINGI OR JONGHO they're on Yeonjun's team."

San smiled, laughing as Wooyoung sent him a flying kiss. "See you in the living room." Wooyoung said, walking to the front door, taking in a deep breath.

"They're your friends." Wooyoung thought. "Act natural."

Wooyoung walked into the living room finding Yunho looking through the fridge as he took out the marinated beef, turning around with a giant smile. "Hey." Yunho said, grabbing a few bottles of soju too as Wooyoung grabbed the bowl from him.

"Hey, we have beef?" Wooyoung asked, Yunho nodding. "Yeonjun bought it as a surprise for us." Yunho said, Wooyoung smiling as he opened the lid and smelled the spices. "I am not surprised." Wooyoung said, making Yunho laugh. "He does this all the time." Yunho said, opening a bottle as he took a sip.