Vote for Ateez On FanStar ✌️

Yesterday went by fast, San staying with Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and Yeosang for most of the day while Wooyoung went to a meeting and met up with the person who was going to create the sculpture to make sure she didn't have any questions and if she needed help to finish the project on time.

Yeonjun was with Yunho, Mingi, and Jongho and as much as Wooyoung loved the four of them together his gut told them they were up to something. Wooyoung checked the time again as he closed the door, San walking out next to him with a smile and a giant suitcase that had his plushies and clothes.

"Did you get everything human?" San asked, smiling as Wooyoung nodded and checked his door again to make sure it was locked. "You're my everything so yes I got everything." Wooyoung said, turning around as he held San's hand, the two making their way to the elevator.

Wooyoung smiled, leaning in to kiss San's blushing cheek as they turned more red. "Is making me blush a hobby of yours now?" San asked, Wooyoung smiling. "No, I meant what I said, but seeing you blush is cute." Wooyoung said, San looking at him with wide eyes before they fell into a pout.

Wooyoung held back his laugh, helping San with his suitcase as they walked to the curb to wait for Mingi to pick them up. Wooyoung turned around to look at San, holding both of his demon's hands in his own. "San Yeonjun is very mischievous." Wooyoung began, not sure where to begin or how but he should have the talk before they left for the trip. Mischievous was an understatement and devilish wasn't the right word. Chaotic af and spoke his mind was more like it.

"Try your best not to listen to him even though it's hard, okay?" Wooyoung said, San looking at him confused before nodding.

"Okay human." San said, reminding himself to keep an eye out for anything unusual that Yeonjun could do. "Is there anything else?" San asked, Wooyoung smiling at him. "Try to stick to me at all times." Wooyoung said, hearing the honk of the car horn as Yeonjun drove into their street.

"As if I wasn't going to do that." San mumbled, Wooyoung not letting go of his hand as Jongho pulled open the van door and jumped into their arms

"Hyungs I missed yooooou." Jongho said, Mingi rolling down the window as he waved Yunho fast asleep on his shoulder. Yeonjun got out of the car grabbing Wooyoung and San's suitcase as he tossed it in the back.

"Thanks for being up so early." Yeonjun said, walking over to hug Wooyoung, not hugging San as he smiled at him and waved, San waving back. 

"Hyung you should see where we're going." Jongho said, San looking at him as they all got into the van. "It's Yeonjun hyungs place but you'll like it a lot."

"Yeonjun's place?" San asked not sure if it meant they were just going on vacation at Yeonjun's house. It didn't sound like much fun if he was honest since he didn't like being inside but if it was with his human and his friends he guessed it would be fun.

"I don't want to ruin the surprise." Jongho said, San sitting in between him and Wooyoung. "Woo what's Yeosang's address again?" Yeonjun whispered, Wooyoung texting him the address as Mingi typed it into the GPS.

Wooyoung took a deep breath, thinking about all the things that could go wrong as he looked at San and Jongho who were quietly talking, San trying to guess where they were going. 

Wooyoung looked at everyone in the car, wondering if this trip was going to be a disaster or if it was going to be relaxing or a mixture of both. He looked at Yeonjun who was driving, holding San's hand tighter as he gulped. It was going to be a relaxing disaster.

"Is Yeosang even up this early?" Yeonjun asked, looking at the time that read 4 am. "He is if it's for a trip, we want to beat traffic don't we?" Mingi said, making sure Yunho was comfortable resting his head on his shoulder as he slept. "Yeah traffic and not Yeonjun's jetlag." Wooyoung said, Yeonjun glaring at him in the rear-view mirror.