Countdown to AMJ Pt. 3

~•~•~•~ Day Five ~•~•~•~

It was around 1 am and the three of them were still driving around the never sleeping city as they collected ideas and pictures for designs.

"Changbin take a picture of this for me." Wooyoung said, pointing to the restaurant sign that was written by little kids, Changbin doing exactly what Wooyoung asked of him.

"Do you want a late night snack, San?" Wooyoung asked, as they walked by a restaurant that was still open.

San shook his head, smiling a little, as Wooyoung looked around for more ideas.

Even when he was working he looked out for him first.

"Changbin this color is gorgeous, go inside and get a sample for me." Wooyoung said, walking over to a young lady who had another very beautifully colored scarf to buy it from her.

Changbin had become a photographer, an assistant, and a clothing rack all in one night as Wooyoung walked into Itaewon, collecting everything that he liked and making a mental list of what worked with what well.

"COFFEE!" Wooyoung shouted, scaring San and Changbin who were looking around. Wooyoung stopped himself, turning around to hug San for a moment catching the other who had offered him his, off guard.

"Never mind, crisis averted." Wooyoung said, smiling at San as he pulled away, looking into his eyes. 

"If you don't look away you're going to fall in love." Wooyoung thought to himself, breaking eye contact with San, his eye catching the yellowish green color of a tree.

"We need that." Wooyoung said, walking over to grab a leaf, scanning it with something on his phone and saving the color before handing the leaf to Changbin.

Changbin rolled his eyes looking at the way San was looking at Wooyoung clearly in love with work mode Wooyoung.

Who wouldn't be?

He looked so happy when he designed things. 

He said that wrong. 

He looked so happy when he was with San. 

"Changbin."

Changbin turned around, finding his dad, standing there having just had dinner with a well known senator and his friends.

Of all the people to run into at 1 am. 

"What are you doing so late at night with this conniving siren?" He asked, looking at Wooyoung who had walked back. 

Wooyoung looked at Changbin's dad, a little hurt by the words he used. He made it sound like he seduced Changbin into the relationship or tricked him into liking him.

San held Wooyoung's hand, taking one last sip of the drink that he didn't hesitate to throw at the person in front of him, splashing Changbin's dad with hot coffee and ruining his suit while burning him in the process.

"That was a waste of good coffee." San said, the man in front of him burning a little as he tried to get the suit off. "But I thought it would look better on you."

Changbin tried his best not to laugh, Wooyoung standing there with wide eyes as Changbin's dad walked over to punch San.

"People are watching, you shouldn't embarrass yourself anymore." Changbin said, stepping in front of him, making his dad look around at the senator he was with.

"All this for a sl-" Changbin's dad began, Wooyoung holding San back from ripping his tongue out. 

"Talk to him like that again and the whole world will find out what a womanizing mess of a father you really are." Changbin said, pushing his dad back as he came to stand next to Wooyoung.