Pulchritudinous

San ran up the stairs as soon as he made it home, opening the door knowing exactly which one Wooyoung was in as he jumped onto the bed with him. Wooyoung shot up having a heart attack before calming down when he saw that it was San letting his eyes be half shut again, still wrapped in his blanket.

"Human! You should have come with us! It was so much fun." San said, sitting on Wooyoung's blanket covered lap, as Wooyoung held onto his waist gently so that he wouldn't fall off the bed. Wooyoung was still trying to remember where he was and trying to put San's words into context from the phat nap that he told Yeosang he would take.

"The lake is right around the corner and has the cutest fish," San said, Wooyoung smiling since this was the first time he'd seen San this excited, listening closely. "Yeonjun caught one but then he said we should cook it so we left him and we found even more fish! It was a whole pond of fish with water lilies I think?"

"The owner was already outside so he saw us and Yeonjun said hi and started talking to him about how property prices were going up and how we should visit there sometime before we go." San said, sharing the story. "Mingi and Jongho stayed back with Yeonjun and Yeosang but Yunho wouldn't let me come alone so he dropped me off and walked back." San finished, Wooyoung smiling.

"Did you find the fish while swimming?" Wooyoung asked, San nodding. "Mingi jumped in as soon as he saw that it wasn't a swamp named a lake and Yunho followed him." San said. "Yeosang and I went on the boat but we ended up in the water too and that's when Yeonjun found the fish." San said, going quiet, biting his bottom lip when he realized he must have woken Wooyoung up. He wasn't sure if he should tell Wooyoung what he saw with Yeonjun and Yeosang deciding not to say anything since it wasn't any of his business.

Wooyoung smiled, leaning in to kiss San's cheek. "I'm glad you had fun. I'll go with you guys next time for a swim." Wooyoung said, snuggling San. San looked at him with a pout reaching out to hold his hand. "I'm sorry I woke you up." San said, Wooyoung looking at him as he shook his head no.

"Don't apologize, this is by far the best way to wake up." Wooyoung said, wanting to see excited San everyday, as he kissed his cheek. San smiled when his human kissed his cheek a few more times, making him laugh.

"I should still let you go back to sleep." San said, wanting to get up when Wooyoung held onto him. His touches were so soft and gentle all the time San thought his human thought he was fragile. "Do you want to take a nap with me? Then you can take me to the lake when we wake up?" Wooyoung asked, giving San a small smile.

San knew this was his human's way of asking him to stay and make sure he knew that it was okay to wake him up. San nodded, Wooyoung grinning as he yanked him under the blanket with him. San giggled as he got trapped in his human's arms, one arm under his head and the other around his arm.

Wooyoung made a meme face, looking at his shirt that he tossed onto the floor, San under the blanket with his shirtless self. He took a moment to regret the decisions he had made, laying back down on the pillow, as hugged San closer. It wasn't like San hadn't seen him shirtless already.

With that thought, Wooyoung made sure San was comfortable before closing his eyes and falling almost asleep a few minutes later, smiling when he heard San shuffle around a bit, turning his back towards him and giving up when he knew that there was no escape.

"Sleep well." Wooyoung said, San pouting when Wooyoung kissed his cheek, making him turn around and look at him with a low blush. If Wooyoung got any more cute he wouldn't be able to handle it.

San smiled as he looked at his human whose eyes were closed wondering how someone could be so beautiful. His blush vanished when he looked down at Wooyoung's exposed collarbones and chest though staring for a bit too long.