The Chapters Are Getting Longer Ya'll

Wooyoung and San had gotten home, both of them somehow quietly deciding that their date wasn't over yet as Wooyoung found himself snuggling San, his leg teasingly and comfortably thrown across San's legs as they watched a fictional horror movie called Where'd You Go?

"He's not the murderer right?" San asked, looking down at Wooyoung who shrugged, holding San tighter as the music grew more suspenseful. There was a jump scare, Wooyoung passing it safely since he expected it, San flinching.

Wooyoung looked at San who had his eyes closed, peeking at the movie, as he remembered the time they went to the movies the realization hitting like a soft ocean wave would.

His feelings were so different back then when he sat next to San at the movie theater. It was mostly a subtle feeling, like picking up a match to light a flame only to have the rain put it out.

Wooyoung didn't know when he struck the match though or when the rain disappeared and when the fire started. But now it was getting out of hand and San wasn't doing anything to stop it, only adding fuel to the fire.

Or maybe he didn't even have to light the match, San doing it for him once he kept the rain from falling and left it to burn all its own.

And now he was trying to make sense of his feelings and being poetic which meant that he should probably get back to the movie.

"Human, what's he doing?" San asked, Wooyoung looking at the screen as the guy who was now in his backyard looked around with a flashlight.

"Being stupid, becuase he knows that whoever the heck murdered his wife is probaly coming after him next." Wooyoung said quickly, hiding his face in San's neck letting out a sigh of relief as a deer jumped past the guy on screen.

"Maybe he still has a brain cell left." San said, as the guy in the movie started to go back inside, locking his door and walking away.

A knock at the door on screen made Wooyoung and San both flinch, the silence in the room and in the movie making San's hearts beat faster as he wrapped his arms around Wooyoung, who looked equally scared, protectively.

"See, this is what I mean by adding fuel to the fire, San." Wooyoung thought, looking away at the second knock only to look back because he wanted to see who the murderer was, the murderer pounding on the door before it went queit again.

The man on screen stayed quiet, making his way to door to look through the peephole, Wooyoung and San both yelling as the murderer on the other end of the door killed the man with his ax.

San turned the tv off, taking a few deep breaths, as Wooyoung shivered, holding onto San tighter.

If this was paranormal San could handle it perfectly, but since it was human it was terrifying.

"Humans do that to other humans?" San asked, not being able to recall a time where demons murdered each other like that.

"Unfortunately some of them do. Humans aren't all that good." Wooyoung said, slowly calming down a bit as San rubbed his back to help.

Wooyoung and San looked at each other, both of them smiling as if to say yeah that movie was scary but we're okay before jumping out of there skin when they heard a low knock on the balcony door that was thankfully made of glass so they could see that it wasn't a ax holding murderer.

"Seonghwa hyung oh my freaking- why?" Wooyoung asked, feeling a little dizzy from the sudden breath he took in.

"Are you two alright?" Seonghwa asked, letting himself in as he closed the door, San and Wooyoung both walking over to hug him.