Stormy Weather

The cold air filled Wooyoung's lungs as he took a deep breath feeling a cold breeze on his face, wondering if it was going to rain. It hadn't rained in a long time for some reason and Wooyoung sort of missed it.

Wooyoung opened his eyes, looking up at San who was smiling and shaking his head at a joke that Jongho had told him.

San was petting his hair lightly, thinking that that he had fell asleep, bringing a finger to his lips as they all giggled quietly.

"Shh we should let them sleep." San said, Wooyoung smiling because of San's smile.

Why was it so contagious?

There was rumbling in the background, his friends probably cleaning up dinner table, as they giggled more. 

Wooyoung closed his eyes again when San looked down at him, trying to remember how much he had to drink as he shifted, making sure to be a comfortable pillow for Yeosang who was lying down on top of him full on drunk.

Yeosang came around a bit, patting Wooyoung's stomach as a thank you, falling back asleep having drank around who knows how many cans of beer.

Seonghwa walked over to them, throwing a blanket over Yeosang and one over Wooyoung, taking his jacket off to throw over San's shoulders.

"I'm surprised you're okay with this kind of weather." Seonghwa said quietly, San smiling at him, as he brought the jacket closer to him.

"I'm okay with anything as long as Wooyoung is here." San said in a cute tone, making Seonghwa huff.

"That's so cheesy, you're lucky he didn't hear you." Seonghwa said, sitting down next to them as he looked at Wooyoung and Yeosang.

"They're so cute." Seonghwa said, wanting to squish their cheeks as he looked at the two. San smiled, looking down at Wooyoung as he whole heartedly agreed. 

"How's Hongjoong?" San asked quietly, Seonghwa looking up at him. 

Seonghwa held up an okay sign, not wanting Yeosang to get sus, as San nodded. 

"Could you keep an eye on him for me?" San asked, Seonghwa nodding since he was going to do that anyway. Neither of them wanted Hongjoong to get hurt. 

Wooyoung opened his eyes a little looking at the two wondering what happened with Hongjoong as he thought that he would keep an eye on Hongjoong too. 

"Should I bring a marker?" Jongho asked quietly, leaning over Seonghwa's shoulder, to look at the two.

"Only if it's permanent." San said, Seonghwa slapping both of them lightly.

"Let them sleep." Seonghwa warned, Hongjoong walking back outside too as he looked at all of them. "It might tickle."

"But when I was getting tickled no one objected." Hongjoong whispered, leaning down next to them as he looked at Seonghwa then at Yeosang, his hand over Jongho's shoulder.

"Hyung shuuuu keep it down." Yeosang said sleepily, making Wooyoung snort. He turned it into a low snore though not wanting anyone to know he was awake.

"SEE even now! I whispered! My voice isn't even that loud!" Hongjoong said, mouthing the words and yet getting his point across as Jongho and Seonghwa snorted too. San looked away when Hongjoong looked at him holding his laugh back as he cracked up on the inside.

"You guys, it might start raining so head inside soon please." Mingi said quietly, making everyone look at him as a few drops of rain starting to fall, Jongho holding out his hand.

"Mingi the weather man." Jongho said, getting up and helping Hongjoong up.

"More accurate than a doppler radar." Hongjoong said, turning around to help get Yeosang inside. His eyes grew a little wide,  Seonghwa helping Yeosang up gently, putting his hand under his head and picking him up bridal style.