My Boyfriend Is Famous

The second story was as beautiful as the first story, with a shorter ceiling, paintings on the walls, and lots more space. Wooyoung followed San as he walked down each and every row of books. His demon read every title, picking up the books that looked interesting to him to read more about them.

Wooyoung smiled when he looked at the book that described Korea's politics in comparison to the world, San reading each word on the back. "Did you want to get this one?" Wooyoung asked, leaning the bookshelf casually. So far the only books that had caught San's eyes were either political, mystery, or slice of life. "I already read it," San said, having used his powers to read everything quickly. Wooyoung reached out his hand measuring how thick the book was , not realizing that San was blushing lightly. He'd seen a scene like this in a drama before where the light would hit the male perfectly. Just like it was hitting Wooyoung. San laughed at his reaction, kissing Wooyoung's cheek before putting the book back with his powers.

San was keeping his promise.

"Aren't you going to get anything?" San asked, Wooyoung nodding. "I'll look at the magazine section once you're done," Wooyoung said, already having books he hadn't read at home. San looked at the last row of books he wanted to look at, taking Wooyoung's hand in his. "I'm done," San said, walking them towards the magazine section. He could look at it later.

Wooyoung smiled at San cuteness, yawning shortly afterwards as sleep caught up to him. He'd take a nap when they got home. Or maybe he could take one somewhere here. San pulled Wooyoung closer to him in case he needed someone to lean on, putting his hand over his shoulder gently, stopping at a quiet corner. Wooyoung accepted the invitation, leaning into San. Taking a nap on San's shoulder wasn't a bad idea either.

Wooyoung looked up at San admiring him as his demon waited patiently for him to nap. "I can't nap standing up," Wooyoung said, San looking down at him. "You've done it at the office plenty of times," San said, Wooyoung thinking back. "Accusations," Wooyoung said, making San laugh. Wooyoung wrapped his arms around San's waist, hugging him for a bit. He didn't like PDA much, but San always made sure no one could see them. At least since they started dating. It still felt unbelievable.

Wooyoung kissed San's cheek, breaking the hug as they resumed their shopping. "I'll nap when we get home," Wooyoung said, making San smile. He looked at the stairs that lead up to the dome and the ceiling that had mirrors on it where the roof wasn't glass. Wooyoung could nap up there for a bit. San turned his attention back to his human, looking at the magazine he had picked it. It looked simple and modern, San losing interest about its contents when he looked up at Wooyoung.

Now it was his turn to smile at the way Wooyoung would glance at the colors, designs, and layout of the magazines he picked up. San could see the way Wooyoung was thinking about where and how to incorporate the colors and what he could add to the design to improve it.

He must really love his job. A conclusion that San always kept coming too. But his human left his job, something he loved for him? No one ever gives up what they enjoy for someone else unless... Nope, nope he wasn't going to think about it.

San used his powers, buying a notebook for Wooyoung and a black pen, flipping to the second page where Wooyoung always started writing, putting the receipt in his pocket before tapping his human on the shoulder. Wooyoung looked at him, setting the magazine down, taking the pen and paper to write something down and make notes. Wooyoung didn't seem to think about where the pen and paper came from, focusing on sketching. "Thank you," Wooyoung said, San smiling. He should apply to be Wooyoung's secretary or team mate so he could see him like this everyday.

San smiled, his eye falling onto a particular someone that Wooyoung liked on the cover of a magazine. Oooo, something else his human might like. San used his powers, scanning the items at checkout. The cashier watched in amazement as the receipt printed itself and the gift wrapped itself the same way she had earlier before disappearing. "What do you think?" Wooyoung asked, showing San the sketch. He did the best he could with the supplies he had, showing San a basic sketch of the design he had in mind.