🌄

Wooyoung didn't know the mornings were going to get cold, holding San's hand as they walked up to where Yeonjun and Yeosang called "there," wherever there may be. "How did you guys find this place?" Jongho asked, looking at Yeosang and Yeonjun. The two of them looked at each other and smiled, Jongho looking around at the small tunnel that was made of the prettiest vines and flowers, a series of small steps laying at the of it. 

A small fog was rolling in, making the green trees and flowers look more blue. Raindrops lay on the leaves, some falling to the ground. The tunnel itself was a trail that looked abandoned but well kept, Yeonjun saying something about fairies.

"We crashed our car and needed a place to stay," Yeosang said, honestly, everyone wiping their heads around. "What?" Wooyoung asked, Yeonjun smiling as he looked at the sky. "Memories," Yeonjun said, with a smile. "Anywayssss, who wants coffee after this?" Yeonjun said, changing the subject.

"I'm not sure if I should ask about Yeonjun's coffee addiction, the car crash or when you two were hanging out in the first place," Wooyoung began, Hongjoong walking past him and tapping him on the shoulder lightly. "Don't ask at all," Hongjoong said, smiling at the two. Not ask about Yeonjun and Yeosang were doing hanging out and crashing cars? Yeah no he'd pass he was going to ask. Yeosang frowned at Hongjoong's comment, Seonghwa noticing. He had no idea why he had his eyes on Yeosang the whole morning, but he couldn't help it.

"I want to know too," San said, using his powers to warm Wooyoung up. Wooyoung felt his shattering teeth stop, feeling a sudden warmth wrap around him like a hug. He looked at San, his eyes a steady blue. It had been a whole day and his eyes were still blue? San smiled at him, and for the first time Wooyoung felt shy and speechless, his heart beating a little faster. Like he was falling in love again for the first time. 

"Can we talk about this uphill hike? I'm dying," Mingi said, wanting to change the subject. He'd rather talk about how Yunho was on his phone for most of the morning. "Want me to carry you?" Yunho asked, walking beside him with his hands in his jacket pocket. "Are your hands cold?" Mingi asked, reaching out without thinking to hold Yunho's hand. Yunho smiled, Mingi taking his hand in his. It was romantic, until Mingi pulled his arm and put it under his armpit.

Yunho burst out laughing at the joke, Mingi taking both his hands and holding them kissing both as an apology. Mingi slid his hand in Yunho's pocket, the two walking side by side. "It'll be over soon, the view is worth it," Jongho shouted, having gone up ahead around 50 steps. And he was right.

San followed Wooyoung as he ran to the top, stopping short of a small hill. San smiled when Wooyoung looked out at the meadow with a sparkle in his eye. "Thank you for crashing your car," Yunho said, Mingi punching him lightly. Seonghwa, Yeosang, and Yeonjun were the first to sit down, Jongho taking out his phone to record while Mingi and Yunho walked back towards the stone hill to lean against it and take a few pictures. The lighting was pretty nice.

Wooyoung wanted to join in on the fun, stopping when he got a strange feeling.  The place was eerily familiar, the stone walls covered in moss and red flowers all reminding him that he had been there before. It looked like the Shaman's place, Wooyoung not being able to tell for sure since there was a lot of fog that morning.

"Am I supposed to feel a certain way right now?" Hongjoong asked, not really seeing the meaning behind sunrise. "Do you feel a certain way?" Yeonjun asked, pulling Wooyoung closer to him and away from San. San pouted, not really minding as he followed the two so they could sit next to each other. 

"Miserable," Hongjoong admitted, everyone whipping their heads towards him. Hongjoong worried about their necks since that was the second time. "Focus on the sun, don't stare at it, you'll go blind. List the colors that you see and take a deep breath in," Yeosang instructed, Hongjoong looking at him. He did what Yeosang had asked, leaning against the arc/entryway to the meadow. The colors were blue, red, and pink, Hongjoong taking in a breath. "What do you know, it helped," Hongjoong hummed, making Yeosang shake his head and smile.