Yeonjun's First Day Back

Yeonjun yawned, rolling over onto his side as he scooted in hugging San instead of Wooyoung, having a dream about the Viking convention he went to the week before. "Wooyoung got up to make breakfast didn't he?" Yeonjun asked his eyes closed, as he snuggled San who nodded.

"Great." Yeonjun said, getting up, his hair all over the place as he helped San up too, who got up like a zombie gone back to life. Yeonjun just looked like a zombie, the two still sitting on the bed.

"This isn't over." Yeonjun said, turning to look at San, his eyes still closed.

"I won though." San said equally tired, getting out of bed as Yeonjun fell back onto the bed, rolling off and rolling to the bathroom before he grabbed the handle and helped himself up.

"No you didn't." Yeonjun said, San sending him a small look as he walked out of the room. San looked around for Wooyoung, seeing breakfast on the table as he walked over to rest his head on Wooyoung's shoulder as the other made some sweets to eat with coffee.

"Good Morning." Wooyoung said, tilting his head to kiss San's head as he kneaded the cookie dough. "Good Morning human." San said, taking a mini nap on Wooyoung's shoulder as his heart smiled from the kiss. A heart could probably never really smile but that's the only way he could describe it.

He was smiling too, looking up and resting his chin on Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Did you sleep well?" Wooyoung asked, San looking down at Wooyoung's hands as they carefully beat the dough. The vieeeeennnnsss.

"Hmmm, did you?" San asked, looking up at Wooyoung the same time Wooyoung looked down at him.

"Yeah, Yeonjun threw his leg over me though and almost strangled me in his sleep but he's always been doing that." Wooyoung said, making San smile even more since Wooyoung's expression was cute. It was like he wasn't even upset about it even though he was complaining about it.

"I might have him sleep in the guest room, there's a bigger bed in there." Wooyoung said, San smiling at him before he kissed Wooyoung's cheek turning around to take the batch of cookies that were done out of the oven.

Wooyoung smiled, grabbing San gently by the back of his shirt, pulling him back into a back hug as he wrapped his arms around San's waist, making San blush. San's heart felt like a bubbly hot tub while Wooyoung felt a little high from the happy feeling he got. San felt another blush creep on his cheeks as Wooyoung kissed his cheek back, hugging him tightly before letting him go.

"Cause of death: Definitely Jung Wooyoung." San thought looking at Wooyoung who casually went back to pressing the round cookie cutter into the now rolled out dough. Wooyoung was equally affected though but he didn't show it as much as San.

Wooyoung looked up to find San still looking at him a few moments later as he broke out into a mini-laugh, hiding his blush slightly, when San looked away first.

"Say you love me, say you love me till the end of the world~" Yeonjun sang, walking into the living room as he dried his hair, snapping San out of his thoughts. The perks of taking an all in one shower. 

"Good morning~" Wooyoung said, not looking away from the cookies as Yeonjun walked over to him. It felt nice having the other back.

"Goood morrrnniiinnnnng~" Yeonjun said, side hugging Wooyoung still sleepy as he clung on to him a bit with a small pout his eyes falling shut. The smell of cookies woke him up though as he opened his eyes long enough to spot his target, approach it, and reach out to grab one before his eyes fell shut again.

"Good morning." Yeonjun said, happy that he was a little taller than the San as he came face to face with him. Yeonjun smiled, patting San on the back as he walked past him to sit down on one of the counter stools.