Make A Wish

"STEP OUT OF THIS DAME DOOR AND SNOWBALL IS GOING TO EAT ALL OF YOU!" Minjun shouted, using his powers to hold Shiber and Han-gyeol away as he fought with them because they were trying to ruin Wooyoung and San's first date.

He wanted to ruin it too but when he read San's wish he couldn't bring himself to do it.

San had wished that their first date would become a happy memory for Wooyoung and even though Minjun had a feeling Wooyoung wouldn't mind a night of kicking demon butt alongside San he was going to figure that out another day.

"Are you taking their side again?" Shiber asked, Wilson holding him back so he wouldn't hurt Minjun again.

"No what the heck? I'm super close to successfully doing what you told me to do to prove I'm your side!" Minjun said. "I'm not going to let you mess it up."

"Minjun, we can't trust you. Plain and simple." Han-gyeol said, trying to push his way past Minjun's powers.

Minjun let out a sharp sigh as he used his powers to get a drink, chugging down the entire bottle of wine in seconds, walking over to grab Wilson who looked shook, taking him to another room.

"Take this." Minjun said, not looking up at Wilson as he handed him a lighter.

"Hyung, I still have your other one." Wilson said, using his powers to hold up the lighter that had a white angel feather on it. Minjun just looked at him for a second, his heart fluttering as he smiled.

"You can use it to summon me okay? Don't give it to anyone." Minjun said, Wilson saluting him with a small smile. Demon, angels, fallen angels all had a specific way of being summoned and controlled and Minjun's was a lighter.

"Just flick it open right?" Wilson said, seeing the future, still knowing that Minjun would betray all of them but let it go. 

"Yeah." Minjun said, wanting to hug the other but held back, walking out the door.

Wilson flicked the lighter open, Minjun appearing in the room giving him a weird look.

"Testing to see if it works." Wilson said, giving Minjun a small hug. Minjun froze in his arms when he would normally hug back Wilson letting out a small sigh.

"You aren't the only one who can read minds hyung." Wilson said, using his powers to open the window and send Minjun down through it.

"I'm not risking you getting hurt again Hyung, I'll calm your brother down so have a nice talk with Yeosang." Wilson said, using his powers to get Snowball in Minjun's arms as he stood on the grass outside.

"Make sure she spits Hyunyee out before she gets digested though." Wilson said, looking at Snowball who ate his friend. "Snowball might get indigestion too."

Snowball looked up at him happy that he treated Minjun well, spitting Hyunyee out and turning her human again as Minjun just looked at her and then at Minjun.

"SHE MIGHT GET INDIGESTION!?" Hyunyee said, covered in saliva and cat stomach juices.

"You know I love you." Wilson said, using his powers to get Hyunyee inside pushing her to the shower before turning to Minjun to wave goodbye.

"I made a wish earlier too." Minjun said, Wilson looking down at him from where he was. "I knew it would never come true no matter how much I wanted it too and it made me depressed. I thought that San might feel the same way so I-"

"Don't worry hyung, it's fine." Wilson said, making a giant heart and a silly face to get Minjun to smile succeeding. "You always have a good reason to do the things you do."