Lost In The Dream

Wooyoung sat at his desk, smiling as he printed a saved copy of his resignation letter, reaching over to grab it, knowing that having it around would come in handy one day. 

A person who kisses their crush in a dressing room, and then proceeds to talk very little to them, then proceeds to hug them to sleep and talk a little more was an emotional mess.

A complete emotional mess.

Wooyoung re-read the paper that said something along the lines of it's not you it's me really, I'm the one that changed, and I don't think this is working out for either of us, before he slipped it into an envelope and began to walk towards the hiring manager's office.

It's something he would have told Changbin had he been the one to break up with him first.

Now all he had to do was sneak past the fire breathing dragon and safely deliver the letter to resign and live a long happy life with San and everyone on a nice villa somewhere near the ocean or in the country.

He hadn't decided yet and with AMJ he could possibly have gotten them all a nice villa but nothing was more important than San at the moment.

Wooyoung snuck past Yeosang's office, ducking behind co-workers, desks, potted plants and Hongjoong, as he made his way to the hiring manager's office, keeping an eye on his best friend who was talking with someone about something.

"Wooyoung, what are you doing?" Hongjoong asked, Wooyoung looking up at him from where he was.

"Hyung shhhh. I'm trying to get past Yeosang." Wooyoung said, Hongjoong knowing that it was pointless.

"Why?" Yeosang asked, looking underneath the table that Wooyoung was at and then down at the letter in his hand.

"It's my will." Wooyoung said nervously, chuckling and smiling at Yeosang as he backed out of the desk and made a run for it.

"As if Jung Wooyoung you are not about to quit when we are this close!!" Yeosang said, running after Wooyoung and catching him before he could make it.

He turned Wooyoung around who looked sad and tired, taking the letter from him before he ripped it.

"I have another copy." Wooyoung said, quickly opening the office door and tossing the envelope on the desk before he closed it. 

"Wooyoung!" Yeosang said, Wooyoung just smiling at him as he walked over to give him a hug.

"Don't miss me too much." Wooyoung said, walking backwards as he waved goodbye, leaving to do the last task he would ever do for the company before he left. 

"He's only leaving for a few days right?" Yeosang asked, not looking back at Hongjoong.

"They have to read his letter first but it's unlikely that they would except it." Hongjoong said, Yeosang letting out a small sigh. 

He was on the AMJ team and they wouldn't let anyone on that team quit. 

Screw the day AMJ was even a possibility, but not the paycheck that came with it.

~•~•~•~ Meanwhile ~•~•~•~

San and Seonghwa were sitting at a pleasant street corner restaurant, looking at the menu as they decided on ramen or something else.

"This is surprisingly the first time you invited me to lunch in centuries." Seonghwa said, smiling as San looked up at him from the menu.

"I'm sorry, um you know with-" San began, Seonghwa smiling.