All Aboard

The tapping sound of rain turned into a drumming sound as everyone ran to take shelter from the sudden downpour. Yeosang put his hand out making sure that he wasn't imagining it. "This was not in the forecast," Mingi said, looking at the puddle that was forming in front of him. One second it was sunny and then the next there was such strong wind that it almost blew them off their feet and now it was raining.

He spotted Wooyoung and San, holding his hand up and waving to get their attention from his spot under the train pavilion. Yunho ran out into the rain, holding up his jacket above Wooyoung and San heads, who ran back with him. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" Yunho asked, worried hugging Wooyoung whose teeth were chattering. Wooyoung hugged him back, Yunho hugging San, making sure they were both warm. "It's on silent," Wooyoung confessed quietly, having gotten several business calls already.

Wooyoung's hair was wet, having put his cap on San's head when the rain first started to fall. They had been shopping indoors for a bit longer, not expecting the rain to get worse when they headed towards the train station. "Did anyone check the weather this morning?" Wooyoung asked, snuggling closer to Yunho. "It still says sunny," Jongho said, holding up his phone for everyone to see.

"Oh," Wooyoung said, wrapping his arms around Yunho's waist. Wooyoung made eye contact with Mingi and he started to slowly pull his hands away. Yunho looked at Wooyoung, looking over at Mingi who was wearing a smile. "Are you jealous?" Yunho mouthed, Mingi nodding. "Very," Mingi said back, making Yunho smile.

"Where are Hongjoong hyung and Yeonjun?" Wooyoung asked, setting down his shopping bags. "Getting the tickets," Yeosang said, watching his best friend pull out San's new plushie from underneath his shirt to hand it to him. San smiled, taking the plushie, hugging it close to him. The plushie reminded him of Wooyoung with its cute cheeks and tiny smile. Yeosang smiled, looking at all the things that Wooyoung had bought for San. Spoiling was reserved specifically for the people that Wooyoung loved.

Wooyoung smiled when San played with the plushies ears showing it off to Seonghwa who admired it. "We brought breakfast," Wooyoung said, remembering why they were late. He held up the wet plastic bag, setting it on the small picnic table that was there. Thankfully the food inside was unharmed. "Thank you," Yunho said, taking one of the sandwiches for Mingi. Yeosang took one for Jongho and Seonghwa, making room for Wooyoung and San to sit next to them.

"This tastes amazing" Mingi said, Yunho making sure he ate well. His puppy had been less mad and more worried, Mingi leaning his head on his shoulder still feeling a little dizzy. It wasn't normal for Mingi to be like this in the morning. Nights maybe but not mornings.

"I'll get you another one on the way home," Wooyoung said, making a mental note. With the current weather, lunch with Yeonjun was probably going to be pushed till tomorrow. Wooyoung remembered AMJ, his mood changing for the worst. The guy from yesterday was worse than AMJ and it was so random Wooyoung had a hard time wrapping his head around it. Work was still work, but at least San was going with him so that made it better.

San noticed, pouting as he looked at the ground. He had an idea of what his human was thinking about letting out a small sigh. Wooyoung looked at San who put his head on his shoulder, reading his thoughts that instantly made him smile. "How can I unsad you?" San thought, knowing unsad wasn't a word. Wooyoung kissed the top of San's head, resting his head against his. San got an idea, looking around at everyone who was quietly eating. It could work. San glanced around again, seeing everyone busy eating and watching the rain. He could wait for the window of opportunity or he could create it himself.

San used his powers to make sure that no one was looking, sitting up to kiss Wooyoung softly. The kiss lasted a second, San pulling away first to look into Wooyoung's wide eyes as he smiled. His boyfriend hid his smile behind his hand, San pouting since he wanted another kiss. "Did it work?" San thought cutely, making Wooyoung melt. Wooyoung pulled his hand away, pulling San in for a kiss.