Late

Changbin looked at the clock on the wall, growing more and more annoyed as he waited for Wooyoung to show up.

AMJ wasn't a joke even if last night's incident was pretty serious.

"Sir, are you going to start the meeting?" Sung-nam asked, Seongyeop shushing him.

"Zip it, he's probably sleeping in late because he's hungover." Seongyeop said, Sung-nam looking at him.

"Some people drank more than he did and they're still here." He pointed out, Changbin rolling his eyes because the some people he was talking about was him. 

"I'll go pick him up. Everyone better have at least five brand new ideas till I get back." Changbin said, grabbing his car keys as he made his way out the door.

He took the elevator, getting into his car and got to Wooyoung's place around 20 minutes later, wondering what the heck became of his life. 

Changbin rang the doorbell, knocking on the door as he waited for Wooyoung to open it.

"Wooyoung open up." Changbin said, growing impatient as the door opened, San standing in the doorway.

Oh great this guy again. 

"Is Wooyoung home?" Changbin asked, looking inside to see Moonbin standing in the kitchen.

"He's asleep, what do you want?" San said, ready to possess him if he didn't have a good excuse.

"He's late for work." Changbin said, walking past San and towards Wooyoung's bedroom.

"I can wake him up." San said blocking Changbin's way, Moonbin sipping some tea as he watched the drama unfold.

Changbin looked at San who turned around, going into Wooyoung's bedroom.

"Wooyoung." San said, leaning down to look at his human who was sleeping soundly.

San couldn't help it, petting Wooyoung's hair who turned around towards him, smiling at the touch.

"Yes?" Wooyoung said, with a small yawn reaching out to hold San's hand.

"You're late for work." San said, with a small smile.

If he wanted to be around Wooyoung he had to get used to butterflies and irregular heartbeats.

"That's nice dear." Wooyoung said, his brain not registering San's words.

"That Changbin is in your living room too." San said, Wooyoung's smile falling as he shot up.

"Oh sheep. Give me a minute." Wooyoung said, jumping out of bed and onto his feet.

Changbin kept the time, counting down the seconds as he watched Wooyoung frantically grab his clothes, stuffing his toothbrush into his mouth before the door slammed shut.

San smiled, helping Wooyoung get dressed in seconds, walking over to fix his messy hair.

"There you go." San said, Wooyoung's heart skipping a beat since he still wasn't used to being this close to San. 

"45 seconds left." Changbin said, Wooyoung giving San a giant hug as he opened the door to grab his coat.

"Hi Mmofin Pyung." Wooyoung said, with a bow his toothbrush still in his mouth as he ran back to wash his face, Moonbin waving hi at him.

"And a minute is over." Changbin said, looking up at Wooyoung who was ready.

He reached out, brushing off some paste that was still on Wooyoung's lips, turning around to leave.

Wooyoung stood there for a moment, turning around to give San a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hyung I'll fix the wall, we can talk more later. San Mingi wants you over to help today too. Can you go on your own?" Wooyoung asked, struggling to put on his shoes.

Moonbin boxed the breakfast super quickly, tossing it over to San who caught it.

"I can go." San said with a smile Wooyoug looking up at him and down at the box.

And that was the moment that Wooyoung fell in love.

"Thank yooooou." Wooyoung said, hugging San one more time before he bolted out the door running to the parking lot where Changbin was already.

He got into the car out of breath putting on his seatbelt as Changbin looked at him.

"What? We're late and you're sitting there staring at me? Step on it!" Wooyoung said, Changbin shaking his head as he pulled out of the parking space. 

__________

Sorry for any errors :( 

Trying to get as much writing done for ya'll before finals weeks comes up, hope you all enjoy!