?

Yeosang was debating if he should ask about why the person Seonghwa and Hongjoong were looking at, at the café suddenly disappeared as if he was never there and why there was someone who was keeping an eye on them for around five minutes now. Then he proceeded to debate why he was even debating about it in the first place.

"What happened to that one guy at the café? Why is there someone following us, and why won't the three of you tell us anything?" Yeosang asked, quietly, Seonghwa and Hongjoong looking at him. "You noticed?" Hongjoong asked, sort of surprised. And he thought they were being really smooth.

"Duh? How wouldn't I?" Yeosang asked, Seonghwa looking at him. Hongjoong stayed quiet since it wasn't his place to tell Yeosang if Seonghwa didn't want him to know. It wasn't exactly easy having a target on your back. "The demon was a warden sent here to kill me or take me back to hell where ultimately death is the only option or a long prison sentence that ends in death. The person following us is probably someone who knows what I am but isn't sure, and we don't tell you because we don't want to stress you all out," Seonghwa said, Yeosang regretting that he asked.

"Are you sure you aren't dead already?" Hongjoong asked, Seonghwa looking at him like he was crazy. If Seonghwa knew what he was referring to, he didn't show it, huffing as he rolled his eyes. "I'm breathing fine thank you very much," Seonghwa said, Yeosang looking at the two.

"What is up with everyone wanting to kill each other?" Yeosang asked, frustrated. He didn't know the word death would become such a normal thing in his everyday life. "Not knowing can result in stress so if you really want what's best for us, tell us. We're in this together believe it or not," Yeosang said, holding Seonghwa and Hongjoong's arm in his. Was AMJ was a bit scarier than all this?

"Now on the count of three, we walk into that store, walk out the back door to where we will then make our way to the furthest and busiest place possible. Which is the train station," Yeosang said, looking at Hongjoong and Seonghwa to see if they disagreed. They didn't,  following Yeosang's lead. Yeosang walked into the store first, Seonghwa in second, Hongjoong walking in last.

Seonghwa smiled at the way Hongjoong and Yeosang were taking care of him, forgetting the last time someone took care of him besides San. San was still taking care of him, Seonghwa taking in a breath. "Demons scare the heck out of me," Yeosang said, once they reached the back alley way. He needed to get that off his chest or else he'd feel like he was going crazy. The alley was as pretty as he remembered it, filled with pink flowers and viney tunnel overhead.

"What are your thoughts on angels then?" Hongjoong asked quietly, Yeosang walking ahead without looking back. Seonghwa glared at him, Hongjoong shrugging with a smile. What kind of a question was that? "You sound like you're taking a survey," Yeosang said, looking back before going quiet as he thought about it. "They're beautiful," Yeosang said, Seonghwa instantly smiling. "Of course I only know Seonghwa hyung, and I guess he can be scary sometimes," Yeosang said, as he led them past a tunnel, up towards a series of steps.

"Seeeee," Seonghwa said, elbowing Hongjoong softly to get his attention, "He gets it," Seonghwa said, Hongjoong looking at him as he ran up the stairs to hug Yeosang. "I complimented you yesterday," Hongjoong mumbled, not intending for Seonghwa to hear it. He did though, not acknowledging it. "And he called you scary," Hongjoong said, more loudly. 

"Thank you," Seonghwa said again, hopping onto Yeosang's back playfully. Seonghwa smiled, when Yeosang didn't complain, walking with him on his back. Yeosang's little smile made Seonghwa shy, Yeoasng being so beautiful when he smiled. He let himself be comfortable, hugging Yeosang closer.

Hongjoong smiled, shaking his head as he walked up the steps behind the two. He used a little bit of his power, knocking out the figure that was following them, not being strong enough to kill him. That would buy them some time.