Too Excited to Sleep

Wooyoung had fallen asleep with San in his arms thinking that San was asleep. San actually wasn't asleep but tired, being too excited to sleep. He had his first ever boyfriend in his centuries of being alive and that boyfriend was Jung Wooyoung. 

San smiled, his eyes closed, opening them to find Wooyoung holding onto him with his beautiful sleepy smile. "Did you need something babe?" Wooyoung asked, looking at San with half open eyes.

"Some water," San said, using it as an excuse, Wooyoung getting up to get him some. San smiled, pulling Wooyoug back onto the bed, kissing his lips, before tucking him in. "I can get my own water," Wooyoung smiling when he heard San's little laugh.

"What if I want to get it for you?" Wooyoung said sleepily, not being able to open his eyes much.  "With the sleepy state you're in you'll trip down the stairs," San said, truthfully Woooyoung opening his eyes staring at him blankly.

"Stairs?" Wooyoung asked, San kissing him again, and hugging him till he fell asleep. His human forget they were on vacation all together, making San smile and worry about him.

He thought about the whole night all the way to the kitchen, opening the cupboard, grabbing a glass and getting himself some water, leaning against the counter to blush. He really loved calling Wooyoung his boyfriend, and now he was even sweeter than before. A stray thought made into San's mind, making his smile fall down a bit.

For the first time in his life, he wished he was anything but a demon, wondering how different his life would be if he were human. Maybe if he was a regular demon, and not a king that would have been great too.

San let out a sigh, about to use his powers to go back to his boyfriend, wondering how if he'd get a little sleep tomorrow, when he spotted Yeonjun sitting on the steps outside. He was looking at a picture, a glass of soju at his side, and a lighter in his hand.

San thought about how Wooyoung told him to stay away from Yeonjun but curiosity got the better of him, San walking outside quietly, looking over Yeonjun's shoulder at the girl on the picture. 

"She's pretty," San said, Yeonjun flinching when he looked up at him. "You scared the heck fire out of me San." Yeonjun said, wiping his tears away, stuffing the picture and the lighter in his pocket.

"Who is she?" San asked softly, Yeonjun looking up at him, and around. "My ex," Yeonjun said plainly, looking up at San who seemed like he wanted to hear the story. "You aren't sleepy? It's a long story," Yeonjun said, San shaking his head and giving him all his attention, Yeonjun spending the next half hour talking about his ex.

"Then I asked her if she wanted to break up with me and she did." Yeonjun said, finishing the story of how his girlfriend left him. "That must have been awful." San said, growing sad as Yeonjun smiled. "Nah it's good that she's gone. It took a while to get over her and I was never really the same." Yeonjun said, looking at the bottle of soju that he had finished as soon as he had started talking about her.

"That's why I'm sure Wooyoung and everyone else tells you to stay away from me." Yeonjun said, knowing that San was the nice kind the moment he saw him. Yeah there was a vibe that screamed death and made him want to choke on air but beneath the surface, San was nice.

"Anyways, what do you think about Wooyoung?" Yeonjun asked, changing the topic randomly wanting to ask that question since the moment he saw the two wearing matching sunglasses by the pool.

"That's a really random question after everything you shared," San said, Yeonjun laughing, "It's my way of talking about something more happy," Yeonjun said, happy that San answered him. "He's really sweet and caring." San said, honestly, smiling as he thought about his human. Yeonjun looked up at him, a smirk growing on his lips as he hid it with a smile.