Idk what to name this chapter

Music played lightly in the background, San laughing as Wooyoung smiled. "Your favorite memory?" Wooyoung asked, putting down his red two over San's green two and changing the color. It had been a while that they were on the roof, playing another round of Uno under the stars. San looked better which made Wooyoung feel better, even though he was very paranoid and slightly still in shock by the guys visit. He couldn't even do anything besides sit and listen and now he was supposed to process that all by himself? Why couldn't the guy help him process while being under his control?

And what did he mean by San was protecting him?  Wooyoung shoved his thoughts aside, focusing on his game with San. Apart from Uno, they were playing a game that Wooyoung had invented called "Give Me all Your Attention," where any question that San asked him, San had to be in the answer. 

"That's a hard one," San said, still sitting up and looking at his cards while Wooyoung was laying down on his stomach. They were both on the rooftop, Yeonjun adding lights all around the edges of the railing. It made it feel more romantic than it needed to be. 

"Really?" Wooyoung asked, San smiling. "All of them," San said, Wooyoung looking at him with a pout. "That doesn't count but okay," Wooyoung said, thinking of the next question. "What is a memory you hated?" Wooyoung asked, wanting to get to know both his good and bad sides. San looked visibly sick, putting down a reverse and a skip and then a green. "Every time you got hurt because of me," San said, trying to put the thought of losing Wooyoung that time in his living room in the back of his mind where it used to be.

"And when you went on that blind date with Wooseok. But I hated him not you," San said, Wooyoung smiling even though his heart suddenly felt too weak for comfort. Wooyoung hated how San had agreed to play the game on the condition that he accepts the answers without commenting. Wooyoung smiled, looking at the five cards he left and the seven that San had left.

"What is one thing you'd want to do with me but not with anybody else?" Wooyoung asked, San not having to look up at him to answer. "Be your boyfriend," San said, looking up from his cards just in time to see Wooyoung break out into laughter. It was a loving laugh, one that interested San more than it should. It made Wooyoung shy, and his smile grow.

"Besides from that," Wooyoung asked. He tried to tell his heart to hit the brakes, tried to think of San's nightmare and all the worst possible ways their relationship could end, but it didn't listen walking to the edge of the imaginary cliff where it sat down.

Wooyoung had always pictured falling in love to be like bungee jumping, except when you fall you don't have any of the safety equipment on and simply crash to the bottom. He wasn't willing to be one of those people who jumped without safety. Ever, not even now.

"Kiss you," San said, Wooyoung looking at the imaginary safety equipment. He wondered if he could fly, trying his best to focus on the game and not let San win. By the looks of it, he was going to lose since his boyfriend so kindly put down a draw four card, and called out the only color that he didn't have and wasn't likely to draw. "Yellow," San said, Wooyoung drawing four cards and then ten more by the time he got a yellow.

San's laugh was worth it, Wooyoung finally putting down a yellow as he thought about his next question. "Name one last thing," Wooyoung said, San giving it some thought with only three cards left. He bit his lip, his eyes turning a light purple. "Makeout with you," San said, his voice falling a little. Wooyoung smiled, pulling himself up to peck San's lips. "Doesn't count," Wooyoung said, making San laugh. There was no way to describe how he was feeling, but his eyes turned a lighter shade of blue.

"What's one habit of mine that you like and one that you hate?" Wooyoung asked, San humming. "I like how you sometimes cross your arms over your chest when you're making a serious work related decision but you don't even notice," San said, putting down a draw two card. His smile fell a little, looking at Wooyoung who would probably have the whole deck in his hands by now. "I hate that you doubt yourself whenever anyone talks about Changbin," San said, not looking up at him anymore. "You have a habit of looking down to your right, then at the ground in front of you and then back up, whenever you hear his name," San said, looking up to find Wooyoung doing exactly that. "See," San said, Wooyoung looking him in the eye.