INTRODUCTION

AUTHOR'S POV

The university was full on crowded and in a rush. Students getting inside with their friends excited for their new beginning.

It was another new year of college and freshers were excited and nervous at the same time whereas seniors were patiently waiting to have a little fun with the freshers.

It was kinda a ritual in college whenever freshers came the seniors will make them do funny things like doing funny dances in front of the whole campus or singing bad songs that are impossible to sing with their bad voices and so much more but not any serious bullying. Just funny things for enjoyment and even the freshers enjoyed it getting a good laugh out of it.

A beautiful boy with a doll like face and a petite , beautiful , curvy body walked delightfully and happily jumping from time to time in his steps.

" Hi jimin!" Some students greeted

" Hi!" Jimin greeted back with sweet honey like voice while waving at the group and walking further inside the college.

Jimin quickly walked to his locker placing his bag inside and taking his book out for his first period before heading towards his class.

" Okay class so today we will study about the...." Jimin heard the teacher saying when he entered the classroom but he stopped the moment jimin entered.

" Sorry sir please let me in I'm only five minutes late." Jimin said with his honey voice fluttering his long eyelashes at his teacher.

The teacher got silent for a second staring at jimin before clearing his throat after a few minutes the whole class was silent looking at jimin , all whipped and the teacher looked like he just got inside the whipped squad as well .

" Y..yes take your seat jimin" he said gaining his composure .

Jimin smiled before taking his seat, an empty one. His friends sitting around some at the seats in front of him and some behind.

Let's introduce you all to park jimin. He is the university sweetheart. He and his group of amazing friends are the most popular in the whole college. Everyone in the college loves jimin. He's sweet , polite , beautiful, kind , fun and really cool. Almost everyone is whipped for him. He's a topper as well. But he manages his study and social life perfectly. He is a contemporary dancer. He is not that rich but not poor as well he's more like upper middle class.

The teacher was halfway through his lecture when someone burst open the door. Jimin looked up to see none other the Jeon jungkook walking in his full glory. The whole class got silent again admiring the hottie especially the girls fangirling silently.
Jimin just rolled his eyes at his stupid bestfriend. He's always late.

" Jungkook this is a new college year and you're late on the first day like you were always late the previous year as well " the teacher scolded and jungkook just rolled his like a spoiled brat which he is.

" Yeah so ? What about it? You got a problem prof?" He asked arrogantly and jimin just hit his palm on his forehead at jungkook's blatant display of rudeness. No matter how many time jimin teaches jungkook to talk politely, jungkook never learns.

The professor just massaged his temple and gestured for jungkook to take his seat. If it was someone else he wouldn't allow the student to get in but it was jungkook. He practically owned the whole college. His father did actually.

Jungkook smirked at professor before walking towards jimin's seat and sat beside him.

The teacher turned around continuing to teach. Jungkook previous arrogance gone as he showed his cute , bunny smile to jimin.

" Hello" he said.

" Why were you so rude kookie. I told you so many times to be polite but you never listen to me. I don't know what I will do with you....." Jimin was blabbering moving his hands along with him as he talked and jungkook just smiled fondly at him.

Jungkook held jimin's hands." Relax Jiminie" he said before pointing at the board and smiling teasingly at jimin.

Jimin just rolled his eyes holding a pointed finger at jungkook playfully before focusing on the lecture, a small smile formed on both their lips.

Jeon jungkook is what you can call a total spoiled brat. He is extremely hot , with sharp jawline and handsome features. He has this scary , dark , dominant aura which intimidates people but it also intrigues them. He is the most popular boy in the university. Every girls wants to have a chance with him. He is kinda a fuckboy. He never had real feelings for anyone. He just fucked around for one night and the next day the person is a stranger to him. He even tried dating a few people but he didn't felt anything. He was filthy rich. His father was the most successful and biggest businessman of Korea. He owned a merchandise company. His father also owned five stars hotels all over the world, along with restaurants and schools and colleges just like the one they studied in. Jungkook adored his friends. But jimin was his bestest friend.

Jimin and jungkook were polar opposite. Jungkook was handsome and hot whereas jimin was beautiful and seductive. Jungkook didn't believe in love whereas jimin was a hopeless romantic. Jungkook was hot headed , short tempered , a bit arrogant whereas jimin was calm, composed and extremely sweet. Jungkook didn't really cared about anyone except for his friends and family since he thinks that he hasn't taken responsibility of the whole world whereas jimin was kind and helped everyone around him as he can't see anyone in pain.

They were totally different from each other but somehow they fitted together like puzzle pieces. Jungkook usually got into a lot of fights but jimin was always there to calm him down. Because if there is anyone that can handel Jeon jungkook then it's jimin only.

While jimin is just a small , fluffball which jungkook protects with all his might. He is very protective over jimin. As jimin is small so he usually can't defend himself so jungkook took it to be his responsibility to protect jimin from those stupid boys who think they can have jimin.

They knew each other since they were in kindergarten. Their parents were friends with each other and that's how they met. The first time jungkook saw jimin he thought that he was jimin's hyung. But later he got to know that they were of same age. At first jimin didn't liked jungkook because jungkook always teased him and called him small but jungkook was determined to be jimin's friends and ofcourse jungkook always gets what he wants. So now there they are bestfriend since kindergarten till the second year of their college

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey lovlies so this is a new story. I just got a sudden urge to write it so here I am. Please vote for my story , share and support it. And I hope you guys like it.

Also I was thinking of keeping beautiful mess on hold as I'm not able to get any ideas about it. But I'll update it as well sometime.
Bye bye loves