TOGETHER

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin and all his friends were standing near the lockers as they were waiting for the class to start.

" Jungkook is late again?" Hobi asked.

" Yeah I guess......"

" I'm here!" Jungkook said cheerfully making everyone shocked.

They were all used to jungkook not talking much and always have a grumpy attitude that their mouths hung open in shock when jungkook was running towards them smiling so cheerfully.

Even some students passing by looked twice at him due to shock.

Jungkook smiled running towards jimin and placed a peck on his lips making jimin blush as all their friends let out a loud gasp at the same time.

" Hi" he whispered  to jimin.

" Hi..." Jimin shyly replied back as all their friends' mouth were still open as they looked at jimin then moved their head to jungkook.

Jungkook looked at his friends with a straight face.

" What?" He asked with his grumpy tone as jimin hit his arms scolding him.

" I mean......what?" He said again this time softly as jimin smiled.

" What . the . fuck ?!" Rosé said with wide eyes as jungkook rolled his eyes at his overdramatic cousin.

" Me and jimin are dating." Jungkook announced smiling at jimin and placing another peck at his lips. They decided that the best way to understand jungkook's feelings is when they actually date.

His friends gasped again at jungkook's announcement as they still had wide eyes and mouth open as they looked at them both.

" Guys?...." Jimin asked nervously.

" Oh my god!!!!!" They all shouted together making jimin flinch and jungkook just caressed his ear.

" Congratulations!!!" They greeted again making jungkook and jimin smile as their friends hugged them.

" I knew there was some sort of tension.....I mean.......I'm always right so..." Yoongi bragged as everyone looked at him unamused and started walking to the class leaving him behind.

" So how did this happened?...." Rosé asked as all of them walked to the class.

Yoongi realised that they left him behind and started running after him.

" Hey you guys are so mean!!" He complained running after his friends.

______________________________________

" You know I'm feeling like everything is going right......like this is how it's supposed to be." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's hair sitting on the stairs in the basketball court beside jimin.

" Really?......I'm happy too...." Jimin said as jungkook smiled and they kissed again for the hundredth time now.

Suddenly jimin's phone began ringing. Picking it up jimin saw eric's name flash on the screen making jungkook frown.

" Why is he calling you now?" Jungkook asked with a stern voice.

" I don't know maybe its about dance." Jimin said picking up the call.

" Hello?"

" Hey jimin.....uhm I called to ask if you have any classes right now."

" No i don't......why?"

" I thought maybe we should practice a bit more to you know perfect our  moves......function is day after tomorrow." Eric said.

" Oh yeah right.....let's do it then.....I'll meet you in the dance room. Okay?" He said and Eric agreed before hanging up.