BACK TO NORMAL

AFTER A MONTH

AUTHOR'S POV

Everything was going on good. Jimin gave jungkook another chance. Their friends asked them a lot about why they fought but jimin and jungkook never answered that.

Jimin and jungkook's broken friendship was finally mended and they were just like before. There was a lot of tension, unsaid emotions and feelings buried deep in both of their hearts but they decided not to address them and focus on being just friends.

Jimin still haven't moved on yet obviously. What jimin felt was love and he can't just move on that easily. But he's okay. And now that jimin thinks that jungkook is straight he will move on eventually but surely.

Jungkook still feel the fast beat of his heart whenever he's near jimin. He still have those dreams about him. He still feel the desire for him, he really feels the tension between them but then they both decided to not focus it as it will affect their friendship. He hadn't even had sex with anyone since then as he wasn't really in a mood. He just thinks about jimin all the time.

______________________________________

They were now sitting on the desk in the classroom in circle doing random things. Hobi made a paper ball and threw it at a boy at the front who was deep inside the book as their friends laugh silently when the boys looked around confused.

" Guys why are you all being so mean!" Jimin scolded but they continued doing it disturbing the Student who were studying peacefully.

Suddenly when jungkook was about to throw the paper ball at somewhere in the front the teacher entered the class and the ball accidentally hit against his bald head making him flinch.

All of the friends immediately got down from the desk to greet as jimin and the whole class laughed when the paper ball landed on teacher's head.

" Ohhh.....fuck!" Taehyung muttered laughing as jimin tried hard to hold his laugh in as well.

" Jungkook!! What is this behaviour?!" The teacher shouted.

" Sorry sir" jungkook said controlling his laugh by biting the inner side of his cheeks as jimin just shook his head at him.

" Why is this class a mess. And jungkook this is the last warning!" He said and jungkook nodded. The moment teacher turned around jungkook laughed silently along with his friends as jimin hit his arms playfuly.

" Okay everyone listen I need to make an announcement that our college is organising an annual functions." Their  teacher said and the whole class broke into cheers.

" So students will be choosen from all the clubs means dance, music, sports and social welfare club so if you are in one of the club then you can audition for it." The teacher announced

" Kookie are you gonna participate?" Jimin asked and jungkook shook his head.

"Nah......it's boring. And I'm in sports club anyway." jungkook said as jimin just nodded.

______________________________________

Jimin was nervously siting at the dance room in their college as he saw the other students from the dance club auditioning for the function.

Jimin was nervous thinking if he will be selected or not. He saw how the other students were doing so good, it got jimin scared that he wouldn't be as good as them.

Suddenly their seniors, the third year students started gathering in the room. They all were from the dance club as well but jimin didn't saw them as the seniors timings were different then them but now students of all years are gathered for the auditions.