NOT SO PLATONIC THOUGHTS

JIMIN'S POV

I was lying down peacefully on my bed when suddenly my sleep was interrupted by my phone ringing. I was just beginning to fall asleep when someone had the audacity to disturb me.

I got up and checked the time. It was 1 in the morning. I picked up the phone to see jungkook's name on the screen.

" Hello..." I was greeting but jungkook's worried voice cut me off.

" How did you get home?" He asked from the other side voice serious.

" Tae and rosé dropped me. Why?"

" Nothing I was just worried." He said and I smiled.

" Are you home?" I asked softly.

" Yeah I entered just now." He said

" Hmm..." I hummed not sure what to say. Why is it so awkward?

" What are you doing?" He asked

" I was just about to go to sleep." I said.

" Did you enjoyed the party?" He asked again this time there was no softness in his voice. Is he mad at me about something.

" Yeah I enjoyed it....it was fun." I said and smiled remembering mine and Eric's conversation.

" Hmm... ofcourse you did. You especially enjoyed truth and dare game didn't you?" He asked and my smile dropped.

" What?" I asked confused.

" Jimin...... you literally let some random guy gave you a hickey! How can you be so casual about it. What's wrong with you?! " He said making my eyes widen.

" Kookie what's there to be mad about? It was just a dare and Eric is a nice guy....." I protested but jungkook cut me off.

" How do you know he's a nice guy just be meeting him for one day? Huh?! He can be some creep for all you know!"

" He's not a creep....he made sure I was okay with it before doing it. And he even said sorry to me after it." I argued further.

" Jimin you were not like that...or maybe you liked it as you were sitting on his lap like a slut!" Jungkook yelled making my body froze at his words.

I could feel my eyes began to tear up. Jungkook just called me a slut! There was a long silence from both sides. Jimin was froze in his place jungkook never talked to him like that and it was not even jimin's fault this time.

" Shit...jimin I'm sorry......" Jungkook was saying but I cut him off by hanging up the call. I can't talk to him right now. I can't believe it. Jungkook just called me a slut! Was I really? For letting someone touch me like that? For siting on someone's lap? 

I just lied down on my bed hugging my pillow as tears started streaming down my eyes continuously.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What the fuck did I just did. How can I say something like that to jimin. My jimin! I really didn't mean it. I was just angry. Jimin always do what I want but now when I heard him arguing back with me for some other guy it just pissed me off.

I really need to work on my anger. I seriously didn't mean what I said. Shit! I need to make it up to jimin. 

NEXT MORNING

I parked my bike in front of jimin's house. I know jimin is alone since his parents are still out of town.

I got to the side of the house. And as always I picked up a pebble from the ground before throwing it at jimin's window and then waited.