HICKEY

The bottle spinned and it finally landed on jimin and jin making jimin's eyes widen.

" Fuck yes! It's finally on jimin." Taehyung cheered.

" Truth or dare? " Jin asked sweetly smiling at jimin.

" Truth..." Jimin began but was cut off rosé.

" Come on jimin take dare it's more fun." Rosé said and everyone agreed. So jimin just looked down shyly.

" Okay d..dare." he said.

" Ok.....so get on eric's lap and let him give you a hickey." Jin said making jimin shocked.

" Oooh!!.." everyone teased.

" What kind of nonsense dare is that jin? Give something normal to him!" Jungkook said scowling.

" Jungkook will you chill for once. Jimin is not a kid. " Jin said rolling his eyes.

" Yeah come on don't be a buzzkill jungkook. Jimin go on , do your dare." Hobi said.

Jimin shyly looked at Eric who was looking at him as well.

" I'll only do it if you want to do it jimin." Eric said looking at jimin comfortingly.

Jungkook was sitting with his jaw clenched and hands fisted as he really wanted to kill someone. ' Why are they giving jimin dares like this?! Jimin has never done something like that before?! And that too with some random guy?! Jimin shouldn't let someone touch his body like that!! ' Jungkook's mind was a mess with all these thoughts.

Jimin was thinking hard what to do. He decided that he needs to get out of his comfort zone. He just can't be a baby forever with zero sexual experience. He also wants to try new things. And Eric looks like a sweet guy.

" Okay I'll do it." Jimi said and everyone cheered as if they hit a jackpot.

The moment those words left out of jimin's mouth jungkook was trying so hard not to do something he would regret. Jimin never does something like this. He never dates anyone , he never hook up with anyone. Why is he doing it now? Can't he just stay like that forever. He don't know why he don't want jimin to date anyone , he don't want anyone to touch jimin.

He was pissed off right now. He hated it when things didn't go according to him. Being the only son of the richest businessman in Korea he was used to things going according to him. He was used to have everything at his feet the moment he demanded for it.

" Okay come on jimin get on eric's lap and let him give you a hickey. " Jin cheered. So jimin slowly and shyly got up from his seats and hesitantly walked towards Eric.

" Can I?" Jimin asked sweetly and Eric found it so cute that jimin was asking permission to sit on his lap.

" Sure." He said and jimin sat on his lap.

It was difficult for Eric since he kinda have a crush on jimin but he composed himself instead focusing on not to make jimin uncomfortable as he knew that jimin is an innocent being.

" Are you sure you wanna do it? You know it's no pressure." Eric asked jimin again and jimin nodded shyly.

" Okay come on guys start we don't have the whole night."

" Just relax and let me do it." Eric whispered in jimin's ear as jimin just fisted his small hands nervously but he was glad that eric was being nice and gentle with him. He found himself liking that trait about eric.

Eric slowly and softly latched his lips on jimin's neck making jimin's breath hitch but only he and Eric was able to hear that.

He slowly began sucking and nibbling on jimin's milky white and soft neck as jimin bit his lips trying hard not to moan and thankfully he was succeeding he don't wanted to embarrass himself by moaning but it.....it felt good. ' Weird but good ' jimin thought. At a particular harsh suck jimin gripped eric's shirt to ground himself and eric let him do that.

Jungkook was watching the whole scene with fire burning in his eyes. He wanted to punch that eric so bad. But most importantly he was mad at jimin. He looked as jimin was biting his lips looking so unintentionally seductive and fisting that bastard's shirt. It was making jungkook's blood boil. How can jimin do that?! How can he let someone touch him like that?! What the fuck is wrong with him?! This time jungkook wanted to hurt jimin but he quickly push the thought at the back of his head.

After a few seconds jimin and Eric finally pulled away as jimin get back to his seat face red like tomato. Everyone teased them and after that they continued playing the game.

It was after the game was finished when everyone was just talking casually and goofing some were drunk, some were not when jungkook excused himself to bathroom.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I got inside the bathroom shutting the door close loudly as i reached the sink. I washed my face a bit to cool my anger down as i looked up at the mirror with rage and gripped the sink tightly , breathing heavily.

Jimin was not like that. He always does what I say. He always need my approval for everything. Why the fuck he behaved like that today. Should he tell his father to suspend that eric guy from college?! No jungkook ! What's wrong with you! It was just a dare! Right! Just a dare! It didn't mean anything! But even if it did why is it bothering me so much?!

I sighed frustrated running a hand through my hairs. My thoughts were interrupted when someone opened the door. Looking up I saw Lisa walking towards me and shutting the door close.

" Hey..." She said trying to act seductive but I was too angry.

Suddenly I pulled lisa towards me and gripped her jaw roughly before kissing her aggressively. I couldn't care much about this girl but i need to forget. I need to release my anger otherwise if i saw jimin again i would do something I would regret. Controlling my anger was always a difficult task for me.

" Do you wanna do it right now?" I asked her making sure that it's consented and I'm not forcing anything.

" Yes yes please." She said eagerly as i kissed her again this time with more aggression I need to get the image of jimin and Eric together out of my mind.

But we were interrupted when someone opened the door and we looked it to see jimin standing there looking at us shocked.

" O...oh I....I'm sorry...."jimin stuttered before quickly turning around and leaving quickly shutting the door behind him.

I wanted to go after him , ask if he's okay but I didn't. I was so angry right now and I don't wanna hurt jimin.

" Let's go to my place." Lisa whispered seductively and i just followed her. My mind still full with thoughts of jimin.

                 TO BE CONTINUED