HANGOUT OR DATE?

AUTHOR'S POV

"Look is this fine?" Jimin asked taehyung who was playing on his phone lying down on jimin's bed.

" Yup absolutely perfect!" Taehyung said and jimin smiled before checking his hair and makeup again.

" By the way what was jungkook's reaction about this little date of yours?" Taehyung asked.

" What?! Taehyung it's not a date. We're just hanging out as friends! And..........I haven't told jungkook about it." Jimin said.

Taehyung sat up on the bed. " You didn't told him?........why?"

" I don't know.......I think it'll make everything worse."

" What do you mean?"

" Yesterday when jungkook barged out of the dance room angrily he uh..........he told me that he was mad because I was spending a lot of time with Eric" jimin told taehyung who was just listening carefully and gestured him to continue.

" I even told him that it's because the dance is new for us and it needs practice........so yeah........I thought that it's better if I don't tell him." Jimin said as taehyung nodded.

Taehyung was about to say something when jimin phone ranged.

" Hello?" Jimin said picking it up

" Oh yeah eric......yeah okay I'm coming." Jimin said and hanged up.

" I'm leaving eric is here oh.......where are you going by the way?"

" Me , hobi , namjoon and jungkook decided to play video games at jungkook's place." Taehyung said as jimin nodded.

" Taehyung please don't tell jungkook anything about it okay?" He said and taehyung nodded.

" Promise me!"

" I promise!"

" Okay good I'm leaving bye!"

" Bye bye have fun jiminie!!"

______________________________________

"You look beautiful." Eric complimented as soon as jimin got inside his car.

" Thanks......you look good as well." Jimin said blushing making eric chuckle.

" Let's go?" He asked and jimin nodded.

" Where are we going? " Jimin asked happily looking out of the window as he was excited to spend some time with his newly made friend.

" It's 8 right now so I thought we should have dinner first and then we can go to bowling." Eric said and jimin smiled excitedly.

" Oh! That sounds fun. Okay then let's go." Jimin said happily as Eric smiled and started driving.

______________________________________

" Hey jerk!" Taehyung greeted entering jungkook's house with hobi and namjoon.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes at the greeting and invited them in.

" Why is jimin not here?" Namjoon asked.

" Jimin don't like video games." Jungkook said and everyone nodded.

" He's having fun I guess!" Taehyung unintentionally blurted out but immediately froze.

" What?" Jungkook asked and taehyung began sweating.

" Oh....oh....uh.....I mean he must be having fun at his home watching a movie or something..." Taehyung covered and sighed relieved when it seem to work.