FRESHERS PARTY

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin and taehyung were in jimin's room as taehyung was styling jimin's hairs. It was 8:30 pm and they were gonna leave at 9. Jungkook just called jimin to tell him that he'll pick him up at 9.

" Jimin sit straight please." tae said adjusting jimin's head straighter.

" Tae it's been half an hour now. when will you be done? " jimin whined for the hundredth time now.

" Shut up! do you wanna get laid tonight or not?" tae said and jimin just sighed.

Rosé came out of the washroom fully ready as taehyung looked at her with heart eyes and jimin smiled at him teasingly.

" Tae how do i look? " she asked .

" You look fire baby. " taehyung said walking towards her and placed a kiss on her lips.

" Is jiminie ready? " rosé asked coming towards jimin.

" No this small human whines a lot. It's hard to work with him. " taehyung said getting back to styling jimin's hairs as his makeup was already done.

" Jimin you look gorgeous! " rosé complimented and jimin smiled shyly.

" OK! and its done" tae said finished styling jimin's hair.

Jimin looked so hot and seductive . He was a looking like a walking sin and taehyung and rose just looked at him mouth agape even jimin himself was stunned.

" Uhm...guys wait. I'm having second thoughts." jimin said nervously.

" About what? " 

" Like the hook up thing." jimin said

" Okay jimin listen..... eric is a really good guy. You can talk to him like a friend. Its not necessary that you have to be someone else that you're not. Talk with him like like you talk to others and if you like him then it's good and if you don't then it's also good.  Also it's not necessary that you have to have sex with him. If you don't want to then it's completely okay. " tae said calmly.

" Yeah and it's okay if you don't wanna hook up with him. Atleast you'll talk to someone new. He can become your friend as well." Rosé added further.

Jimin was feeling more at ease now. Thats right he can just have a new company. Whats wrong in that? 

The sound of the doorbell interrupted their conversation as all three of them went downstairs knowing it was jungkook. Jimin's parents were out of town so they were alone. 

Jimin opened the door to see jungkook who was looking hot as hell. For a moment jimin kept looking at him but got out of his daze soon before anyone can notice. What they didn't notice was jungkook doing the same. Jungkook was froze the moment his eyes laid on jimin. Jimin was looking sinfully hot and jungkook's mouth was suddenly dry but he got a grip on himself telling himself that he's straight. 

" Hey kookie you look good." jimin complimented and jungkook was suddenly feeling hot.

" Thanks....and you look gorgeous as well." he said and jimin smiled shyly. Suddenly two figures peeked their heads out behind jimin and jungkook just sighed.

" Why are you guys always here? " he asked both taehyung and rosé.

" We can ask you the same." taehyung said. 

" Hey you piece of shit tell me how do i look. " rosé asked jungkook.

But jungkook just made a puking face teasing his cousin. And jimin just looked at them unamused. It was peak brother sister behaviour.