INTIMIDATING

AUTHOR'S POV

" Yes jimin put your hands on eric's shoulders." Their dance teacher said as jimin put his hands on eric's shoulder as eric's hand was on his waist.

" Okay start!" The teacher said and they both started performing. It was so fast and required a lot of touching. Also the dance required a lot of trust as there were so many times where eric needs to lift jimin up.

It's been a week since they have been practicing and they've established a lot of trust into each other that they put in their dance. They also became kinda close friends as eric's crush on jimin increased but jimin still loved jungkook. His poor heart can't move on easily.

They were in the middle of the performing as there was only them both and the teacher in the room when jungkook, taehyung, rosé, yoongi and jisoo entered the room making eric and jimin stop.

Jimin looked at jungkook and saw him looking at him intensely with stern eyes and jimin don't know why but he got nervous under jungkook's gaze as if he was doing something wrong which he obviously wasn't.

Jungkook dark, intense eyes fell onto Eric's hand on jimin's waist and jimin and Eric standing so close to each other that jimin felt the need to pull away. So he pulled away from Eric's hold and stood tucking a hair strand behind his ear.

" Oh what are you guys doing here?" Their dance teacher asked.

" Nothing we just came here to support our friends." Rosé said and teacher nodded as all  of them sat on the chairs at the corner of the room.

" Hi Eric bro!" Taehyung waved at his cousin and Eric waved back at him.

" Come on jimin." Eric whispered to him as jimin gave a small smile and nodded. His eyes fell on jungkook who was sitting on the chair leaning back as his arms were folded and he looked so intimidating as he bored his gaze on jimin and Eric, so jimin immediately looked away nervous and got into the position with Eric.

They began dancing and eventhough jimin did all the moves correctly but he still looked nervous when they finished he heard claps from taehyung, rosé , yoongi and jisoo cheering him. As jungkook just looked at them the whole performance he was on the edge as he saw how much touching the dance involved. How eric held his jimin's waist tightly, how he lifted jimin up, how jimin wrapped his legs around Eric's waist when he was up in the air. It was making his blood boil.

" Good job let's do it once more!" The teacher said.

" Go jimin and Eric!" Taehyung and rosé cheered as jimin gave them a small smile and then nervously looked at jungkook in the eyes while eric laughed at taehyung and rosé.

Eric faced jimin and he adjusted jimin's hair properly as they were a bit out of place due to dancing. Jungkook clenched his fist tightly at the scene.

" Why are you nervous all of a sudden jiminie?" Eric asked him while whispering.

" Uhm......no hyung I'm not.....I'm not nervous..."

" I can feel it......is something wrong?" He asked jimin who shook his head.

" Okay then let's start guys!' the teacher announced again starting the music as jimin tried to forget about his nervousness and focused on his dance.

Jungkook saw how jimin was dancing with Eric. They were being so touchy as he saw the way they both were smiling at each other. Jungkook was seething with rage he knew if he stayed here for one more minute he's gonna burst.

So as jimin and Eric were still dancing jungkook picked up his bag.

" I'm going home!" He said angrily making his friends confused as he barged out of the room angrily.