MY HEAVY HEART

AUTHOR'S POV

The car inside the parking lot was moving violently as steam formed on the window as a feminine hand was placed flat on the window trying to grip on something. Inside the car were two sweaty bodies trying to take off some heat.

A girl was on the back seat of the car in doggy style while jungkook was fucking her from behind ruthlessly. All that could be heard inside the car was the sounds of moans , groans and skin slapping.

" Ahh...ah yes jungkook right here....f..fuck" Lisa moaned throwing her head back.

She can't help but think that what she heard in the school was right. Jungkook was really a sex god. He was hitting all the right spots perfectly and he knew what he was doing.

" F..fuck" jungkook grunts. Hands gripping tightly on Lisa hips.

Lisa leaned back a bit asking for jungkook to kiss her but jungkook pressed her head down on the seat dominantly making her bend down more.

" I don't do shit like that" he said breathlessly and you'll think that the girl must be crying heartbroken but she was more turned on by jungkook's dominant behaviour.

After a few more thrust Lisa came followed my jungkook who released his load inside the condom before pulling out.

They catched their breaths for a while before jungkook began wearing his clothes.

" Going already?" Lisa asked.

" Hmm" hummed jungkook and now he was fully clothed and was just catching a bit of his breath.

" Oh jungkook I was thinking...." Lisa began but was cut off when jungkook phone started ringing.

Jungkook uninterested picked up his phone but immediately perked up at the sight on jimin's name on screen.

" Hello?" He said sweetly , a tone Lisa never heard before and she immediately knew that jungkook was talking to the university's sweetheart jimin , his bestfriend.

" Kookie where are you? Class is about to start." A sweet voice was heard from the other side of the phone making jungkook smile as Lisa raised her eyebrows seeing jungkook smile because jungkook never smiles when he's with her.

" Uh yeah...I was busy....wait for me I'm coming." He said and jimin hummed before hanging up.

" Okay I'm leaving." Jungkook announced opening the car door but before he could Lisa stopped him.

" Wait..jungkook do you wanna go on a date this weekend to you know .......get to know each other." Lisa said caressing jungkook's hairs.

" Lisa we just fucked once , we don't know eachother's passcode. Anyways I already made it clear that it was a one time thing. I'm not interested in dating shit." Jungkook said rudely before getting out and shutting the door.

IN THE CLASSROOM

Jimin was sitting on the teacher's desk with taehyung as others were also standing near. The whole class was a chaos and jimin was supposed to monitor the class but he's himself busy talking.

" Where the fuck is this jungkook shit?" Hobi asked arms around joy as she was playing with hobi's hair.

" I just called him..... said he was busy. But he's on his way now."  Informed jimin.

" Ah that jerk must be fucking someone. " Jisoo said and yoongi nodded agreeing before they get back to making out making everyone roll their eyes.

" Namjoon and jin must be with him I guess?" Taehyung said almost in question.

" No I'm pretty sure they're making out in a bathroom or something." Jimin said laughing.

" Gosh I'm so done with aunty....I mean jungkook's mom. She's constantly like take care of your cousin and see if he's doing something wrong. And I was like...aunty if a make a list of what exactly he is doing wrong it'll take me thousand of years...." Rosé said in disbelief.

Everyone laughed loudly at that.
"Yeah jungkook's mom thinks he's the most innocent creature on the planet" taehyung laughed and winced as rosé was hitting his arms continuously while laughing as taehyung just looked at her in disbelief.

Jimin laughs at them thinking they're a cute couple who bickers from time to time but then they will be found making out somewhere after two minutes. He also wish to have something like that.

Jungkook finally entered the class looking a bit disheveled as he was fixing his shirt. Jimin's smile fell down realising just what exactly jungkook was busy at.
He felt an ache in his heart but then he covered it with his blindingly beautiful smile.

Jimin was in love with jungkook since middle school. They met when they were in kindergarten for the first time. And jimin started liking him since middle school. Jungkook knew jimin was gay and he fully supported jimin. And eventhough jimin liked jungkook he didn't made a move knowing jungkook doesn't like him like that and that he's straight.

So jimin with a heavy heart just smiles at jungkook to cover his pain whenever jungkook dated someone or had sex with someone which was very frequent. Jungkook have dated before but he's never been serious with any just time pass as jungkook likes to call it.

Jimin is used to it now cause it's very frequent when jungkook is found making out or fucking a girl. He has learned to get used to it. It does hurt but he still smiles. He knows that God has made someone for him as well. Who'll swipe him up from his feet and will make him see the whole world. Who'll love him unconditionally.

But jimin never lets any of his feeling get in his way of their friendship. His feeling are buried deep inside. He knows that he and jungkook will never be something more than friends anyway as jungkook is straight. But aside all that jungkook is a great friend. The only person who knows about jimin's feelings towards jungkook is taehyung. Taehyung keeps his secret perfectly well though.

" You jerk where were you?" Taehyung asked as jungkook came towards them pulling taehyung's hands to pull him off the table and threw him at rosé who catched him immediately while he took the seat beside jimin where taehyung was sitting before and rested his head on jimin's shoulder letting out a sigh.

" I was busy...." He said

" Busy with which girl this time. You indecent human" rosé asked

" Lisa..." Jungkook said and jimin just bite the inner side of his cheeks and pretended to smile.

" Oh...eww you've such a bad choice.... she's very rude." Joy said looking at jungkook.

" Well....I mean I just fucked her and left...I don't need to know about her personality "

" Wait isn't Lisa that girl who slept with our professor?" Suga asked

" Yup" replied hobi

" Heard she's a bitch though" rosé said hitting the back of jungkook's head. They were cousins and they fought almost all the time.

" Yeah whatever I don't care. It was a one time thing anyway. Can we talk about something else now. Why are we so focused on her." Jungkook said head still rested on jimin's shoulder.

" Minnie why are you so quiet?"  jungkook asked

" Hmm?....nothing just.... don't have anything to say." Jimin said as taehyung looked at him sympathetically.

" I just fucked a girl who they all are saying is a bitch" jungkook said like a child making jimin laugh as he pinched jungkook's cheeks.

" You're a bitch too." Jimin said sassily and everyone bursted out laughing including jungkook who looked at jimin with fond eyes eventhough jimin just called him a bitch.

After a while someone announced that the teacher was coming so jimin immediately got down from the teacher's desk and made everyone to sit back at their seats. Everyone stayed on their seat quietly pretending that they weren't just pulling each other hairs a few seconds ago. And jimin made a serious face standing in front pretending to monitor  the class as he along with everyone tried to hide their evil smiles when teacher entered and praised jimin to be able to maintain the class so well.

                 TO BE CONTINUED