TONIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook was siting with jaw clenched and hands fisted tightly as he saw jimin dancing with the man. He saw as that man turned jimin around to whisper something in his ear. He also saw the way the man's hands moved down jimin's body.

As most importantly he saw how jimin was grinding back at the man. That made his blood boil. So he angrily got up from the couch making his way towards jimin ignoring namjoon and yoongi calling him.

He pulled jimin away away from the man and glared at him and then at the man.

" Kookie?"

" What the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook hissed lowly and jimin just blinked.

Jimin turned towards the man looking at him apologetically telling him that he couldn't dance with him anymore.

" It's okay. I had a nice time. Have fun in Bali!" He said politely before turning around to leave.

" Jimin I told you don't drink too much!" Jungkook scolded and jimin just smiled.

" Kookie let's dance!" He said holding Jungkook's hand and looked at him with puppy eyes. All the anger from before dissipated as jungkook nodded at jimin's cute puppy eyes.

The song changed to another sensual one as they began dancing. Jungkook placed his hands on jimin's slim waist as jimin wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck.

They both keep staring at each other's eyes getting lost in each other. Jungkook was lost in jimin's beautiful hazel eyes. Jungkook always loved jimin's eyes. They are beautiful.

" Kookie you look hot today." Jimin complimented drunkenly.

Jungkook was hyper aware of jimin's body against his right now. Usually he's used to it. But right now he don't know what's happening with him and he's not even drunk. His grip on jimin's waist tightened as he smiled at the compliment.

Jimin leaned forward resting his head on jungkook's shoulder while they both swayed to the music. Jungkook inhaled jimin's sweet vanilla scent which usually calms him down but right now it was doing something else to his body.

" Jimin.....you shouldn't let strangers touch you like that okay?" Jungkook stated as jimin leaned away from jungkook's shoulder and faced him.

Jimin's eyes were hooded due to the drinks as he smiled lazily.

" O...okay" he said as he stumbled a bit but Jungkook catched him on time.

Jungkook's eyes travel down to all of jimin's features and it finally landed on jimin's lips making him lick his own lips.

He was really tempted to have a taste but he quickly got rid of the thought. What the fuck is wrong with him?! Why is thinking like that? And he's not even drunk!

" Let's go to the hotel now." He said to jimin trying to get rid of his unholy thoughts about his bestfriend.

" No why so early?! Let's stay...." Jimin whined.

" No we....." Jungkook was saying but jimin cut him off.

" Please kookie...." Jimin lowly whispered as he played with the collar of jungkook's shirt.

What the fuck ! Why did I found that seductive?! What the fuck is wrong with me?! I need to get out of here.

" W....we are going back to the hotel." I said trying to keep my voice as stern as possible.

Jimin just pouted while detaching himself away from me as I felt the immediate loss of warmth.

" You're no fun! I'm going back to Noah!" He said and jungkook immediately pulled him back.