JEALOUSLY

AUTHOR'S POV

"Kookie wake up!" Jimin whined shaking jungkook's body to wake him up.

He had already taken a shower and got ready enjoying the Christmas spirit but his lazy boyfriend is still sleeping.

" Hmm......just one minute baby." Jungkook mumbled sleepily.

" But today is Christmas! Wake up sleepyhead!" Jimin whined pulling the blanket off jungkook and pulling at his arms to pull him up.

But then all of a sudden jungkook gripped at his arms and pulled him down gripping at his waist.

" Ahh!" Jimin shouted due to the sudden action but jungkook shut him up by kissing him hard.

Jimin's eyes widen but then he relaxed as they kissed for a while and pulled away when they were out of breath.

" Wake up it's Christmas." Jimin whispered again, his cheeks were covered with rosy red as he played with the collar of Jungkook's t-shirt.

" Hmm I'm up now." He said pecking jimin's lip as jimin smiled.

" Wake up properly now!" He said as jungkook sighed and pull away to stretch his limbs before sitting up on the bed.

Jimin got up and pulled jungkook up from the bed and dragged him towards the bathroom pushing him inside .

" Hey wait my clothes......" Jungkook was saying but jimin cut him off by throwing the clothes at his face that made jungkook glare at him.

" Come here ...." He was threatening but jimin ran out of the room while giggling loudly leaving jungkook behind who just shook his head as his lips turned into a fond smile.

______________________________________

All the friends were busy doing the decorations all around taehyung's villa.

Jimin was decorating the Christmas tree with taehyung and rosé as jungkook still isn't done showering yet.

Jisoo, yoongi, hobi and joy, yohan and Maya were busy decorating the whole house with fairy lights.

And jin and namjoon were baking cookies and cakes. Amy was roaming around the living room clicking pictures and doing instagram live for her so called followers.

" Jimin do you need any help?" Eric came inside the living room and asked jimin who was standing on a ladder to decorate the upper part of the tree.

" Uh yeah hyung.......can you pass me those bells." He said as Eric nodded and picked up the bell from the table and gave it to jimin.

" Tae......." Rosé whispered lowly calling out for taehyung.

" Hmm?"

" Ask your cousin to stay away from my cousin's boyfriend." Rosé whispered and taehyung laughed.

" Relax he's just helping. What's wrong in that?" Tae whispered back.

" Everything" rosé said in a duh tone as taehyung just shook his head smiling.

______________________________________

Jungkook walked out of the room and saw all his friends were busy decorating. His eyes searched for his baby and saw him up on the ladder decorating the Christmas tree as he saw eric passing him the things jimin asked for.

Jungkook knew he was being petty but jimin is his boyfriend so he should  be the one helping jimin. He was about to walk towards them but someone stopped him.

Amy held his forearms and smiled at him as jungkook sighed already tired for her attitude. He don't know why she was irritating him so much. Isn't she getting the signal that he's not intrested.