FILTHY HANDS

AUTHOR'S POV

" UGH! we're back here at school again. I hate school!" Rose said and everyone just looked at her unamused.

Their groups were standing in a circle around the lockers. Their classes were finished and they were all exhausted. Jungkook and jimin were standing beside and jimin noticed jungkook has been so quite today, most of the time spaced out. He knows that jungkook usually doesn't speak much but today he was a bit too quite.

" Kookie why are you not speaking anything? " jimin whispered to jungkook when their other friends were busy talking.

Jungkook looked at him startled at his voice. The moment jungkook met jimin's hazel eyes he started remembering the dream that he had yesterday. That's why today he was so spaced out and guilt was making him unable to meet eyes with jimin.

" Uhmm.....nothing. I'm just tired today. Let's go home." He announced and took his helmet out of his locker.

" You're leaving?" Namjoon asked as all his friends looked at him and he nodded.

He turned to look at jimin.

" How are you gonna go home?" He raised his eyebrows at jimin.

" I'm gonna text my driver." He said.

" Come on I'll drop you." Jungkook said and jimin shook his head.

" It's okay kookie you're already tired....." Jimin was saying but jungkook cut him off by yanking his hand and dragging jimin with him outside the college as jimin quickly grabbed his bag while getting dragged at waved at his friends who just laughed at the scene too used to jungkook being bossy and jimin being his baby.

______________________________________

JIMIN'S POV

I was doing our routine in the dance class which Mr. Kang taught us yesterday. He was analysing our moves. But something was different today. Today he didn't scold any student just gently told them to correct themselves. But he continuously scolded me for the same thing again and again even though I've corrected my mistake. I don't know what else he wants me to do.

" Jimin! You're getting it wrong again!" He scolded and I looked down being embarrassed.

" Sorry si....." I was saying but he cut me off.

" Everyone today's class time is over you all may leave. Tomorrow we'll do this one again." He announced and I heaved a relieved sigh as I picked up my bag to leave.

" Not you jimin! You're gonna stay and do it all over again. You kept doing it wrong during the class!" He scolded harshly and i began feeling extremely nervous about staying alone with him.

I remembered the last time he made me stay back. The way he gropped my thighs harshly. I was playing with the hem of my sweatshirt looking down nervously as other students finally left leaving me and Mr. Kang alone.

" What's wrong jimin-ah why are you getting it wrong again and again today. You are the best student usually." He said with a low voice coming closer to me and I clutched my sweatshirt harder.

" S...sorry sir I...I'll do it properly tomorrow." I stuttered nervously still looking down.

He came more closer and lifted my chin with his fingers making me flinch at the contact as I looked at him with scared eyes.

" No no sweetie.....not tomorrow you're gonna show me today. Hmm?" He whispered getting close to my face as I quickly moved back and nodded frantically. I need to get this over with as soon as possible.