WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was sleeping peacefully when his precious sleep was disturbed by the loud sound of his phone's ringtone. He got up grumpily to check the time realising it was 12 pm. It was sunday and some stupid person just ruined his sleep.

He picked up his phone to see taehyung calling. He angrily picked up the call.

" Tae i swear if its not something serious i'll......." jimin was saying but taehyung's frantic voice cut him off.

" Jimin listen please don't kill me okay? but.........i think.......i think yesterday i drunkenly told jungkook about your date." tae said making jimin's eyes widen as he sat up on the bed.

" WHAT THE FUCK TAE! " jimin scolded.

" Why were you even drunk......and wait......you said date?" he asked

" Yes? " tae said more like a question as jimin hit his forehead with his palm.

" Taehyung you dumbo! we were just hanging out as friends! " jimin screamed.

" Jimin! Why are you screaming so much?! Shut up! " jimin heard his mother's muffled voice from downstairs.

" Sorry mum! " he apologized.

" jimin! " tae shouted again.

" I'll kill you once i see you. You can't even keep a promise. Now you will buy your coffee from your own money and you'll buy mine too." jimin threatened.

" No! jimin! you can't do this to me." taehyung cried.

" Huh! Watch me! " jimin said before hanging up.

________________________________

Jungkook was inside the big gym that he customised in his mansion itself as his mind was filled with thoughts.

Thoughts of jimin going on a date with that Eric filled his mind as he was burning with rage.

He took all his anger out on his punching bag as he punch at it again and again.

He was wearing a black tank top which exposed his toned, muscular, inked arms along with grey joggers. His hair were wet due to sweat as they sticked to his forehead.

Jungkook was so angry and even though he was punching the bag with all his strength it still wasn't helping.

Jimin went out on a date. He didn't even told him! What if they kissed?! What if had sex?!

Jungkook punched harder as sweat trickled from his face down to his neck. The vein on his forehead showed as he was in so much rage and his face had a permanent scowl on it.

__________________________________

Jimin pressed the doorbell of jungkook's mansion as he nervously played with the sleeves of his sweater.

Today all morning he tried so hard to contact jungkook but jungkook wasn't picking up his phone. Jimin hoped that jungkook is not mad at him for not telling him about the hangout.

His thoughts were interrupted when one of the maids opened the door.

" Oh jiminie come in........" Mrs oh said as he noticed that she looked a bit nervous.

" Hello Mrs oh....but.......are you okay....you seem kinda tense." Jimin asked sweetly as Mrs oh sighed and looked around nervously before coming closer to jimin.

" Do you have any idea what's wrong with jungkook?" She asked while whispering.

" Jungkook? Uhm......sorry I have no ideas. But why are you asking?"