ANGRY

AUTHOR'S POV

Next day the whole group was sitting on the table in their college canteen as the whole area was filled with chatters.

" Oh....yeah I just remember..... so there is my cousin named Eric he's also in our college but a year senior than us. He saw jimin and was asking me to introduce him to you jimin." Taehyung said looking at jimin.

" Oooh..." Rosé teased. And jungkook frowned.

" What do you mean introduce him ." Jungkook asked with raised eyebrows.

" You don't know the meaning of introduce jungkook?" Yoongi asked as everyone laughed.

" Shut up I'm serious." Said jungkook rolling his eyes.

" He's kinda interested in jimin and so he asked me to introduce him to jimin in the freshers party." Taehyung clarified.

Eventhough jimin is blushing but he's extremely nervous. He have no idea about how that hookup things work.

" What the fuck is this nonsense?! Jimin doesn't even know him properly!" Jungkook said agitated as everyone looked at him unamused too used to jungkook being overprotective over jimin.

" So? what's the problem?! He'll know him eventually. If you wanna get to know someone you need to meet them in the first place jungkook..... it's so basic." Taehyung argued.

" You're asking what's the problem?! He can be some asshole. Or some serial killer. Then?!"
Jungkook yelled and jimin just shrinked down on his seat. He was already nervous about the hookup thing and now he was even more nervous because of jungkook not agreeing with it.

" Oh my god!" Taehyung exclaimed laughing in disbelief as everyone on the table were just silently looking at them both fighting.
" Jungkook.....eric is my close cousin I know him. I won't just introduce jimin to some random guy who I don't know." Taehyung said this time without yelling but his eyes were still full with rage matching jungkook's.

" Jimin is not meeting anyone. That's final." Jungkook declared as jimin just looked down.

" Jungkook please! Jimin is his own person he can decide for himself. " Rosé started calmly. " And also you guys are yelling like idiots atleast first ask jimin what he wants. He'll decide what he wants to do." Rosé completed as everyone looked at jimin waiting for his answer.

Jimin could feel jungkook's intense gaze on the side of his face but he didn't look up at him. He's intimidated by jungkook sometimes.

" Uhm I....." Jimin began.

" Do you wanna meet with Eric in the party? It's okay if you don't want to." Taehyung asked softly.

" Uhm...y....yes I ...I want to." Jimin said shyly. Eventhough he was nervous but he knew he have to move on from jungkook.

" Okay perfect the!" Hobi cheered and everyone cheered and teased jimin as the tension of the fight reduced a bit.

Jimin realised jungkook was silent so he looked up at jungkook to see him fixing his glare on the table as his jaw was clenched.

" Kookie...." Jimin started but was cut off when jungkook abruptly got up in anger without looking at him and left the canteen.

Jimin looked like he was about to cry as he looked at his friends with teary eyes.

" I...I'll go check on him." Jimin informed before getting up as well and everyone nodded agreeing.

" I don't understand why is jungkook so pissed about it." Jisoo said.