WEDDING INVITATION

THE NEXT DAY ( AT SCHOOL )

AUTHOR'S  POV

Jungkook , taehyung and hobi were playing basketball as their friends were sitting on the stairs that were on either side of the court.

They were done with their practice and were now drinking water as taehyung ran to where their friends who were sitting leaving him and hobi alone.

" So.......How was it?" Hobi asked and jungkook got confused but then remembered.

" Oh it was a disaster.......I didn't like it one bit......I have to think about other things to get myself hard." Jungkook said while looking at jimin laughing beautifully...... his sweet laugh echoed in the basketball court.

" Hahah...what ? Really? That sucks man.......what did you thought about to get hard?" Hobi asked curiously as jungkook kept looking at jimin's beautiful face unable to look away.

" Just...... girls..." He lied.....he knew he lied so blatantly as that night nothing but jimin was surrounding his mind but he obviously can't tell hobi that.

" See bro......I think you're probably straight.....if you're thinking about girls to get hard while you fuck a guy then obviously you're straight." Hobi said and Jungkook just nodded.

Right he shouldn't think about jimin like that anymore. He is obviously not interested in boys. He is straight.yes that's right! Straight!

Jimin looked at him and gestured at them both to join them.

______________________________________

" Jimin I'm so bored....date someone please." Rosé said to jimin out of nowhere and jimin just rolled his eyes at her as everyone laughed. They were all sitting in a café after their school and were just hanging out.

" What does your boredom have to do with me dating?" Jimin asked resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

" Well.....that's a good question........I guess we'll have something new to talk about.......also since you're the baby of our group I'll give you so many advices.......ugh! It'll be fun." Rosé said excitedly and everyone shook their head at her.

" Jimin what about eric? You didn't talk to him after the club?" Taehyung asked as jimin's smile fell and jungkook tensed up.

" I gave him my number but he didn't texted me after that......maybe he didn't liked me" jimin said sadly smiling.

" That's not possible he had a crush on you he told me himself!" Taehyung argued unable to believe it. His cousin Eric have broken his eardrums about how much he likes jimin also not to forget how he begged taehyung to introduce him to jimin. He even told him that jimin is so beautiful and such a sweet person after the night at the club.

" Well your cousin is jerkass....he ghosted jimin after giving him hickey." Jungkook interfered as taehyung just furrowed his eyebrows confused.

" That's not possible..." Taehyung was mumbling but jimin cut him off.

" It's okay tae......it's not a big deal....I'm not sad or anything. Relax maybe he just didn't wanted to talk further and it's totally fine. I respect his boundaries." Jimin said maturely

Taehyung just let go of the subject but then when his eyes fell on jungkook he felt him quickly hiding his smirk while taking a sip of his drink making taehyung look at him suspiciously as jungkook just raised his eyebrows at him mockingly as if daring him to mess with him. So taehyung looked away baffled.

" Oh my god!! There you are!" A female voice shouted making everyone look at her way. There were only two tables occupied in the café one was occupied by them and the other one was occupied by a lonely man.

Everyone cheered up seeing the female walking towards them. She came to the tables sitting on one of the chairs and grabbed jungkook and rosé by ears.

" Ah ah noona! What are you doing!" Jungkook yelped.

" Ah unnie!" Rosé also whined rubbing her ears when the woman finally let go!

" Jennie noona! Hi how are you! It's been so long!" Jimin said with sparkling eyes.

Jennie was Jungkook's older cousin sister and rosé's older real sister. All of their friends know of her and are very close to her she's like there big sister figure.

" Hello jiminie it's been so long huh" Jennie cooed at jimin pinching his cheeks and jimin just scrunched his nose cutely.

" Hello!" Everyone greeted Jennie who greeted them back.

" How are my kiddos doing huh?" Jennie asked .

" Good but are you gonna tell just why did you pulled that stunt right now?" Jungkook asked and Jennie hit the back of his head.

" Oh I was angry that I have to search for you both everywhere" she explained pointing to jungkook and rosé.

" Why? What happened?" Rosé asked

" Okay so be ready!.........KAI PROPOSED TO ME!" jennie said excitedly and everyone got shocked for a second but then cheered loudly. Rosé stood up and hugged Jennie tightly along with joy and jisoo.

" Oh my god noona! That's amazing! Finally!" Jungkook said smiling widely along with everyone.

" Congratulations noona!" Jimin said hugging Jennie.

" Thanks jiminie." Jennie replied hugging him back.

Now they were all sitting down continuing listening to jennie.

" So you all are invited and all means all ten of you. I'm gonna send a formal wedding invitation as well to your families but promise me you all will come. You all are like my younger brother and sisters." Jennie said.

" We will definitely come noona!" Namjoon said and everyone agreeing.

" Great! So the wedding is in Busan. And you guys need to be there for the cocktail party and engagment ceremony as well not just the wedding." She said and everyone nodded excitedly.

" I love weddings!" Jin said jumping on his seat excitedly.

" And you both! Stop wasting your time here and help the family pack up we'll leave for busan day after tomorrow." Jennie told rosé and Jungkook who nodded.

" You guys are gonna come with jungkook and rosé as well right?" She asked and everyone nodded.

" Uh.....I have to ask my dad first." Jimin said shyly.

" Okay I'll ask your parents they trust you with jungkook don't they? They even send you to bali so they're surely gonna send you to Busan" Jennie said as Jungkook smiled at jimin tucking a strand of his hair behind his ears and jimin just blushed cutely.

                  TO BE CONTINUED

A/N:

They're living in seoul by the way if I haven't mentioned before and now they'll be leaving for busan for the wedding.

And please loves keep voting and commenting on my stories of you like it. And there will be some jikook drama soon I hope you'll enjoy.