THINKING ABOUT YOU

JIMIN'S POV

I was siting on the floor with the other students in my dance class. Eventhough I'm not friends with them but they're acquaintance and also they're kinda sweet.

My only friend here is taemin hyung. But he's not here yet so I was sitting with others laughing and goofing around.

The teacher wasn't here yet. Actually our contemporary dance teacher was changed recently. Earlier Mr Kim used to teach us, he was an amazing teacher and we all had an amazing bond with him but due to some personal reason he resigned and now our new teacher is Mr Kang. We aren't really able to maintain any kind of bond him yet cause he's new and he's very strict.

Finally Mr Kang entered  and everyone stood up. I was a bit sad as my only friend here taemin didn't come but it's okay.

Mr Kang started the class but then minutes later someone entered the room and I gave a big smile seeing it was taemin hyung. He smiled at me and was about to come towards me but Mr Kang interrupted.

" Taemin do you have any idea what time it is?" Mr Kang asked looking disappointed.

Taemin hyung just turned around to face him casually before looking at his wristwatch.

" 6:20 pm sir" hyung said coolly  making everyone except Mr Kang laugh.

Mr kang just shook his head before gesturing for hyung to join the class.

" Hello cutie" hyung said and I smiled sweetly at him

" Hi.."

" Okay everyone let's start" announced mr Kang and we all started performing the routine which he taught us yesterday as mr Kang analysed us.

" Kyungsoo you're doing it wrong. How many times do I have to tell the same thing." Mr Kang scolded rudely.

" And you girl......there is seriously no improvement in you. Do it properly!" He scolded some girl and she looked like she was about to cry. He scolded a few more students here and there and knew someone is gonna cry tonight because of his harsh comments.

Suddenly I saw Mr Kang looking at me and I was panicking that he's gonna scold me as well.

But he just started walking towards me and got behind me a bit too close. He touched my arms and then slid his hands down my both sides to my lower waist making me freeze.

" You're doing it wrong jimin ah you need to bend your knees a bit more." He whispered in my ears making me incredibly uncomfortable. I looked around to see everyone busy with their dancing no one paying us any attention. And I was just too scared to say anything.

Mr Kang squeezed my waist roughly making me gasp before pulling away and rubbing on my shoulders. " Do it properly" he whispered before going back to his position and i felt like wanting to puke.

Was he touching me inappropriately? No he's so much older. I'm just thinking too much. Yes....it's probably nothing. I sighed and shook my head continuing to dance.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was sitting on the dinner table in a luxurious restaurant with....what's her name again...jes....yeah Jessi.

She was talking continuously without any break and I was just sitting there messaging my temples.

Jimin talks so much too.  Sometimes he's the only one who's talking and i just listen to him and smile at him fondly. I felt myself smiling remembering jimin talking cutely while his hands moves along with him as he tells me about his day. But the point here is that I just don't like this girl rambling.... it's irritating. Jimin's rambling is cute because it's jimin.