WEIRD

AUTHOR'S POV

" Which one do you want?" Jungkook asked jimin.

Jimin was thinking hard about which ice cream flavour he wants. His brows were furrowed , small fist clenched looking like he was making the biggest decision of his life.

" Jimin we don't have all day." Jungkook said as if talking to a baby and jimin pouted.

" Okay I'll have cookie and cream" He said pointing at it.

" One cookie and cream for him and one mint chocolate chips for me." Jungkook ordered and jimin looked at him weirdly at the mention of mint chocolate.

Jimin was about to take out his wallet but jungkook beat him to it.

" Hey I'm paying for my ice cream!" Jimin protested and jungkook glared and him warningly and ignoring his protest making jimin huff in frustration.

They were on a beautiful bridge where people usually come to  have a walk and enjoy the view. They parked the bike their and ordered the ice cream from the ice cream van that was standing there.

After they took their ice creams they both sat on jungkook's bike but not straddling the bike just sitting sideways. They sat there enjoying the ice cream and the view.

" How was your date?" Jimin asked softly.

" Hmm?.....oh yeah...it was okay....good I mean." Jungkook said thinking .

" Did you liked the girl?" Jimin asked curiously but also inside he was hurt but he decided not to cry and be happy for jungkook. Stupid feelings aside but he's his bestfriend first.

" Yeah the girl was fine she's from our college as well." Jungkook informed and jimin nodded slowly.

" So you guys are gonna meet each other more often now." Jimin kind of suggested and tried so hard to smile a little bit so that jungkook won't be suspicious.

" What? No not at all it was just a one night stand. I don't wanna meet her again anyways." Jungkook said shrugging casually making jimin frown.

" Kookie.."

" Hmm?"

" Why...why don't you get into serious relationship?" Jimin asked curious.

" Because I haven't met someone who I genuinely like....... All the girls I meet are just either too full of themselves , or are kind of bitches............I even met the good ones like those k-dramas main leads.......... and eventhough they had a good nature I still didn't feel anything towards them.........Maybe the problem is with me." Jungkook said but he wasn't looking sad or anything infact he looked like he was content with his life.

" There is no problem with you....maybe you haven't met the one yet. You will soon." Jimin said and as much as it hurts to say that but he will still be happy for jungkook. And jimin is sure there is someone made for him as well.

" I seriously am way more happy with these meaningless hookups. It's no stress at all." Jungkook said and jimin just smiled at him shaking his head. He's never gonna change.

" Anyways how was your day today?" Jungkook said while flicking jimin's earings as it jiggled when jungkook flicked it.

For a moment jimin thought telling jungkook about that incident with Mr Kang at dance class but then he held himself back. He was probably overthinking. Mr kang was a good looking man in his late twenties why would he do something like that with jimin. He knew that if he tells jungkook then no one can stop jungkook from landing a few punches at Mr Kang. And jimin doesn't want that. It'll be even worse if Mr. Kang didn't mean anything with what he did. Maybe he was just correcting jimin's posture.