FEELINGS

AUTHOR'S POV

People were moving here and there across the whole place busy in wedding preparations. Jimin looked around with shining eyes the whole place decorated with different flowers giving it such a lovely a dreamy look.

They were in Busan right now they arrived here yesterday from seoul. Jimin and his friends travelled with jungkook so that they can enjoy the other functions as well while jimin's and his other friends' parents are gonna arrive on the wedding day.

They booked a resort in Busan since most of jungkook's relatives lived in Busan they found it nicer to organise the wedding there. It was an outdoor wedding and it will be organised in the big garden of the resort which is usually booked for weddings only.

Jimin found himself liking it. The whole place was so beautiful and ambiance of wedding was amazing as well.

"Are you liking it here ?" Someone whispered in his ears from behind but jimin knew from the voice that it was jungkook.

Jimin turned around and smiled at jungkook.

" Yes it's lovely. Suddenly I feel like I wanna marry too." Jimin said and jungkook laughed.

" No! I'm serious..........you know I feel so lonely I'm still single. I haven't dated a single person in my life I wanna know how it feels." Jimin said looking down a dreamy but also sad tone in his voice.

Jungkook stopped smiling as he started feeling uneasy at jimin's words. Why did jimin want to date? It's useless! He's okay like this!

He was about to say something but their friends came cutting him off.

" Fuck.......I'm loving the wedding ambiance here!" Hobi said and everyone agreed.

" Today is the engagment ceremony at 2 pm and at night there is cocktail party." Rosé informed.

" It's 1pm I'm not even ready yet!" Jimin said running to his alloted room in the resort but stopped and turned to jungkook.

" Kookie! Help me choose an outfit please?" He said and jungkook nodded.

" I'll help you chim" taehyung was saying but jungkook cut him off.

" I'll help!" Jungkook said sternly glaring at taehyung before taking jimin's hands and dragging him with him.

" Overprotective jerk!" Taehyung said making everyone laugh.

_____________________________________

" This one or this one?" Jimin asked showing jungkook two outfits.

" Uhm....first wear it and then we'll see which one looks much better........... eventhough everything looks good on you" jungkook complimented smirking .

Jimin face was reddened as his heart was beating faster jungkook was unknowingly playing with his feelings.

" W... what's wrong with you lately? " He said blushing taking the outfits and quickly running inside the bathroom to change.

The moment the bathroom door close jungkook smirk fell." Trust me jimin...... I'm trying to find the same answer......I also don't know what's wrong with me." He mumbled before sighing.

After a few minutes jimin came out the bathroom wearing the first outfit and he looked beautiful.

" This one looks good you look beautiful" jungkook complimented and jimin twirled around happily.

" Right? Let me try the other one as well." He said excitedly running towards the bathroom again.

" Woh!!! This one is even better!" Jungkook said after jimin came out of the bathroom in the second outfit.