CAN'T LET HIM FALL

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Me and jimin were lying down beside each other on jimin's bed , facing the ceiling.

" Tell me...what happened at the party after I left?" I asked curiously.

" Oh....right. So I talked to eric alone...." He said and I felt myself getting tense. I don't know why I'm like this. But the only person I genuinely care for and the only person I get protective over is jimin.

" Hmm....what did you guys talked about?" I asked softly trying to show that I was okay with him talking to that eric guy even though I wasn't.

" At first he apologized for the dare thing eventhough it wasn't his fault. I found that kinda cute." Jimin started as I clenched my fist tightly to control my anger. Jimin have never talked like that about anyone before.

" Then?"

" Then we just played 21 questions It was so fun. He's so funny and sweet. We even exchanged numbers. I think I just made a friend all by myself." Jimin said getting excited the more he spoke about him.

What the fuck is happening? Jimin and that guy are friends now?! And why is jimin talking about him so excitedly.

Wait...is jimin having a crush on that guy. No! No fucking way. Jimin can't have a crush.

" Do you like him or something?" I asked trying to act calm.

" What no! I just talked to him for one day. How can I like him all of a sudden." He said laughing and I sighed relieved.

Good that's good. He doesn't like him yet. All I need is to do something so that jimin forgets about that guy.  If jimin won't meet him again then there wouldn't be any chances of jimin falling in love with him.

He needs to get jimin's mind away from that eric guy. And he thinks he needs to use his money now. He'll take jimin to a trip since summer break are from Wednesday and today is Sunday. Great!

He have to ask all of their friends as well. I hope they all agree. Then it will be easier for him. If jimin will be away from the guy for a week he will forget about him eventually.

" Jimin....you know summer breaks are starting from Wednesday. Do you have any plans?" I asked.

" No.. I don't." Jimin said pouting sadly.

" I was planning that all of us....I mean you, me, our friends.....we all should go on a trip. What do you say?" I asked and jimin sat up on the bed excitedly and looked at me.

" Really?" He asked looking adorably surprised and I nodded smiling at him fondly.

" Okay okay let's go....where should we go?" He said clapping his hands excitedly.

" We'll discuss that with our friends together." I said and jimin smiled.

" Great! But......I don't know if dad will allow." Jimin thought looking down.

" Don't worry I'll talk to him." I said and jimin happily jumped on me hugging me tightly as now I was lying in the bed with jimin hugging me. I smiled at the contact...... again jimin is the only person whom I enjoy cuddling with.

" Thanks kookie you're the best. We'll have a lot of fun on the trip!" Jimin exclaimed his eyes dreamy probably thinking about all the things he could do on the trip. While I just smiled satisfied all while caressing his back.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Fucking hell yes!!! " Taehyung cheered.

" This is the first time when something useful came out of jungkook's mouth." Rosé teased and everyone laughed and jungkook just showed his middle finger to his friends.