MIDNIGHT BLUNDER

Warning: Somnophilia (kinda) and it's non-consensual. So if you don't like don't read.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night like he usually do, it's his habit now.

He saw his arms tightly wrapped around jimin's small body as he pulled his face back that was buried in jimin's neck before.

Jungkook noticed his position and realised how close they actually were. He began feeling hot as he noticed his chest attached to jimin's back. Jimin's shirt was rolled up a bit exposing his soft skin as jungkook caressed his bare skin and realised after a while just what exactly what he was doing but he didn't stop.

His eyes widen when he noticed that he was hard and his erection was poking jimin's ass.

" Shit!" He whispered scolding himself internally for getting turned on just by sleeping next to jimin.

Jimin was in a deep sleep since he was so tired from today and being unaware he shifted a bit in his sleep which made his ass brush against jungkook's erection.

Jungkook jolted suddenly when jimin grinded on his erection unintentionally in sleep and he tried to hold back his moan.

He relaxed when jimin stopped shifting and stilled again. So jungkook slowly brought back his hands back on the exposed soft skin of jimin's waist. He moved closer to jimin and groaned as his boner pressed harder on jimin's ass. He caressed his soft exposed skin, it was so soft that jungkook wanted to bite it. But instead he buried his face in jimin's neck inhaling his vanilla scent and released a sharp exhale.

He started to roll his hips making his erection grind against jimin's perky ass and groaned at the sensation. He left small feather light kisses on jimin's nape to his neck to his collarbones then going back to his ear, nibbling on the earlobe. He rolled up jimin's shirt a bit more, exposing more of his skin.

He caressed jimin's skin from his waist to flat stomach slowly moving up to his nipples. Jimin skin was so soft jungkook just can't stop touching him. He moved his hands to jimin's nipple playing with them slowly and continue to grinding his rock hard erection on jimin groaning silently in pleasure.

Jimin felt some weird sensation on his chest so he shifted a bit in his sleep making jungkook completely still. Jungkook opened his eyes getting out from his trance of pleasure realising what the fuck was he doing just now. He was touching jimin in his sleep WITHOUT his permission. What the fuck is wrong with him. He's getting crazy.

He immediately pulled away scooting far away from jimin so that his boner calms down a bit but it didn't help. So he groaned silently and got up to go inside the bathroom but not before checking if jimin is still sleeping.

He got inside bathroom and released a frustated sigh. He looked down as his cock was still hard as hell. So he pulled his joggers down and took his cock in his hands lightly stroking it. Eventhough he tried to stop his thoughts but he couldn't help but imagine jimin on his knees looking at him as he bobbed his head up and down on Jungkook's length. Jungkook groaned in pleasure at the image as he keep stroking himself harder.

Then his mind began drifting to the rainy night at Busan. Their moments together. The way he was able to touch jimin. The way jimin was so pliant like a good little doll taking whatever jungkook was giving him. It fueled jungkook's desire ten times as he stroked himself harder.

"J....jimin.....oh fuck ....." He moaned as he came all over his hands and after he cleaned himself up he looked in the mirror at his reflection trying to understand himself. He did it again. He moaned jimin's name again. And just what the fuck he was doing to jimin right now?! He was touching jimin in his sleep. It is considered as rape!! How can he do that to his pure bean. He needs to get a grip of himself. He wasn't understanding his own feelings why was he feeling this way. Why was he angry when jimin met that eric guy again. Why his heart beat fast when jimin is near him.

He groaned and gripped his hair in frustation before relaxing and getting out of the bathroom. He slowly lied down on the bed and tried to sleep. After a minute or two he finally drifted into dreamland.

______________________________________

"Okay so everyone....we have to decide how the dance club is gonna do in the function......." Their dance teacher started as jimin was standing along with some of his acquaintance from the dance club listening to the teacher.

Eric was standing with his friends who were chatting among one another but eric's eyes were fixed on jimin. Who was looking so beautiful and adorable as he listened attentively to the teacher.

" Eric I can literally listen your heart beating faster till here." His friend said teasing him when they noticed him looking at jimin.

" Guys shut up......." Eric said embarrassed after being caught.

" But I must say you have a nice choice. But isn't jimin dating jungkook?" His other friend said making eric look at him in disbelief.

" Jimin is dating jungkook?! But......he didn't told me....." Eric said looking down as his heart ached.

" No! Stupid! Jungkook and jimin are bestfriends they are always together that's why people think they're dating. But they're just friends."  His other friends assured and Eric sighed relieved.

" Thank god" He mumbled under his breath but his friends heard it and started teasing him again.

" Okay so we decided that two performance is gonna be in a group and the students are......." The teacher said and started announcing the names that were gonna perform in the group.

" Now next we decided that the rest three performances are gonna be in pairs. A pair of one junior and one senior." Teacher said and all of them perked up excited.

" So the first pair is Ruby and adam for free style, then the second pair is jungsoo and kyunghun for the hip hop and third one is eric and jimin for salsa." The teacher announced making both jimin and Eric shocked as they immediately looked at each other and smiled excitedly.

Jimin was happy that he was performing with someone he knows and not some stanger. He have never tried salsa but it sounds fun.

                 TO BE CONTINUED