BEACHES

AUTHOR'S POV

It was the next day when everyone was getting ready to go out of the hotel and explore bali.

Jimin was so excited hopping here and there in the hotel room still not ready and jungkook was just looking at him fondly as he was fully ready.

" Jimin come on now." Jungkook said when jimin was doing some makeup on himself.

" Wait kookie I'm almost done. Don't bother me!" He whined and get back to his makeup after he was finally done they stepped out of the hotel room in normal cool clothes that were suitable for beach.

" Hey bitches!" Rosé greeted them in the hallways as their other friends also gathered in the hallway.

" Ready to hit the beach?!" Tae said and everyone cheered.

" Gosh! Can you guys not shout! Please behave like decent humans!" Jungkook hissed as everyone ignored his grumpiness and made their way out of the hotel and into the cars that they booked for exploring Bali.

Jimin , jungkook , rosé , taehyung and hobi were in one car while the others were in a different car.

" Let's go!" Jungkook cheered as he started driving and jimin took jungkook's camera and started clicking pictures of whatever he found beautiful.

" What are we gonna do at the beach?" Jimin asked.

" Uhm.....play in water, we can also play volleyball and obviously click pictures." Rosé said.

" We can also make Sandcastle!" Jimin said excitedly.

" Jimin we're not five!" Hobi said as jimin pouted and looked at jungkook.

" Shut up hobi......grown ups can also do that!" Jungkook argued on behalf of jimin and jimin smiled satisfied and hoseok just shook his head at both of them.

After a while they finally reached the beach as they started looking around excitedly.

Jimin jumped and ran across the beach with rosé as he already put a large amount of sunscream.

" See jungkook there are so many hot girls. You're gonna get laid here aren't you?" Yoongi asked jungkook who was siting on one of benches on the beach as their other friends were already in the water throwing water at each other.

" Nah man not this time. I have to take care of jimin. I promised jimin's dad that he's my responsibility." Jungkook said and he put suncream on his skin.

" Really jungkook you're gonna leave this opportunity just to take care of jimin?! I mean jimin is not a kid he can definitely take care of himself." Yoongi said sipping his mocktail.

Jungkook didn't said anything as he looked at jimin giggling and playing in the water , the sight making him smile as well.

" Think about it........ see, some hot girl is coming your way if I wasn't dating jisoo I would totally go for her." Yoongi said as jungkook looked at the girl in a bikni coming towards him with a seductive smile on her face.

" Hey hottie....I'm elle......you?" She asked siting beside jungkook on the bench and running her arms around his biceps as jungkook just smirked.

" Kookie come let's go in water........" Jimin was saying cutely running towards them but stopped when he saw jungkook with a girl making his smile drop.

" Uhm jimin.....you go I'll.....I'll join later." Jungkook said as jimin just looked at him and then at the girl with hurt eyes which no one noticed.

" Oh okay....." He said turning around tears threatening to fall but before he could turn around jungkook held his hands tightly.

" Take care of yourself okay? Don't go anywhere alone. Be with tae or rosé all the time. Okay?" He said and jimin just took his hands out of jungkook's grip and nodded quietly without looking at him and running to his other friends trying not to cry.