BROKEN BONES

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was stroking jimin's hair lying down beside him on my bed as he slept peacefully. I was thankful that he's calm now and not panicking. I kept stroking his soft silk hair looking at his beautiful features and I felt my heart beating louder. He is so beautiful!

But suddenly I remembered when my eyes went down to his bruises making me seethe with rage. I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard but first I need to take care of jimin. I can't leave him alone like that. He's gonna stay with me until his parents come back from their business trip.

I got up from the bed and took out the first aid box from the bathroom and sat beside jimin. I gently took care of the bruises on his neck, my mind making up plans on how to kill his pathetic excuse of a dance teacher. After I was done with his neck i slowly took care of his wrists which bruised due to forcefully pulling all while making sure not to wake jimin up.

I pulled jimin's shirt up a bit to check for any bruises on his stomach or chest but thankfully there was none. I adjusted jimin's shirt again and sat beside him thinking.

Then I pulled out my phone and dialled my father's number who was in his office right now. After a few he picked up.

" Yeah jungkook what's wrong son?" Dad asked.

" I need you to do something dad"

" What is it?" He asked confused

" You know the serendipity dance studio right?" I asked him.

" Oh yeah I know it. Isn't it the one where jimin takes classes as well?" He asked.

" Right. So I want you to talk to the owner to fire one of their teacher Mr. Kang." I said with no space for argument.

" What? Jungkook where is this coming from? And what do you have anything to do with the dance studio? And who is this Mr. Kang?" My father bombarded me with questions as i just rolled his eyes but tried not to show my annoyance.

I need my father he's the most influential person in Korea. He can do anything and I mean it anything.

" That Mr. Kang is a bastard I want him gone.....NOW! " I said with gritted teeth.

" How do you even know this guy? And what did he do?"

" He's jimin's contemporary teacher......" I started but he cut me off.

" So? ......this is not a reason to fire someone." Dad said and I again rolled my eyes.

" Will you let me finish?"

" Okay okay speak." He said.

" He's jimin contemporary dance teacher and that bastard tried to rape jimin!!! Like can you believe that?! I wanna fucking kill him!" I gritted.

" What?! How do you know that?!"

"Dad what kind of stupid question is that? Jimin told me obviously. You should have seen the way he was crying and shaking and his dark purple bruises. Do something make that bastard fired!!"

" Oh my god is jimin fine now?........fine I'll talk to the owner. But did you talked to jimin first about this. I think it'll be better if he complains against the teacher."

" No that teacher is the best one in their studio they wouldn't let him go just for a student's complaint. They'll just manipulate jimin. They need some solid pressure from someone powerful." I said and dad hummed.

" Fine I'll do it now! Don't worry just take care of jimin. Is your mom home yet?"

" No not yet......but do it as soon as possible dad!" I said and muttered and okay before hanging up.