CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND

AFTER A FEW DAYS

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was finally okay now. His bruises were healed and he also let go of his fear finally. Jungkook helped him a lot to recover and it didn't help jimin to move on if anything, it made jimin's feelings for jungkook more intense. But he was thankful for jungkook to be there for him.

Whereas jungkook was a mess of feelings. He was having not very platonic thoughts about jimin. And the scary thing Is these thoughts and feelings are not new, they were always there but he ignored it. But now that these feelings are getting intense it's hard to ignore. It's hard to be the same around jimin. Those wet dreams he keeps on having them again and again and everytime it's jimin in it.

His heart is beating so fast whenever he's near jimin. It's frustating cause he don't know what to do with himself. But then he came up with a theory. He thought that maybe it's a bisexual awakening? But then again he doesn't feel attracted to boys ,never had he just only feels like that with jimin.

Even if he's bisexual then he will be more inclined towards girls. So he decided to do an experiment. Tonight he's gonna go out with hoseok and if possible he will try to hook up with a guy.

So here he was driving with hoseok towards the club.

" You can't tell about this to anyone got it? I'm just trying to explore myself." Jungkook said to hobi who nodded sincerely.

" Don't worry jungkook. I understand and i respect your privacy. And I don't talk about people behind their back. If anyone have the right to share this information it will be you......and beside it's a nice thing that you're exploring yourself." Hobi said sincerely as jungkook nodded.

" Oh by the way........may I know who's your gay awakening?" Hobi asked teasingly as jungkook tensed he couldn't tell this to hoseok. What if hoseok unintentionally blurt it out in front of jimin. No! That will be a mess.

" No one it's just random." Jungkook said feigning indifference as to not make hobi suspicious and he succeeded when hobi nodded understandingly.

After a while they finally reached there and got inside showing their ID's.

The club was full with people. So many people under the red and blue lights dancing and grinding on each other. Some group of friends sitting on the couches playing truth or dare. Jungkook and hobi decided to go at the bar.

" Are you getting laid tonight?" Jungkook asked and hobi hit his arms.

" Idiot I'm dating joy!" Hobi scolded as jungkook made a face of realisation.

" Oh yeah sorry I forgot." He said and looked at the dance floor scanning his eyes through people.

He kept scanning when he felt someone's eyes on him. He followed his instincts and realised a handsome man looking at him.

He looked the same age as jungkook and had pink hairs. Jungkook looked at him up and down his body shape was same as jimin but jimin was a little shorter and more slim. And he definitely don't know why he just compared the man to jimin.

He looked at the man's face features he was good looking jungkook would give him that but........but he wasn't as beautiful as jimin. Jimin was like a dream.......an ethereal dream. No one compares to him.

But still jungkook have to experiment and this man seem interested the way he's looking at jungkook seductively. Eventhough the man is good looking with a nice body and even if he's giving him seductive looks jungkook still don't feel anything............but again......... experiment.

" I'll see you later hobi......enjoy." he said getting up as the guy smirked.

" Okay......and I'll leave after having a few drinks.......I'll take a cab." Hobi informed and jungkook nodded before moving towards the man.