ALL I HEAR IS RAINDROPS

" Hi jimin" James said smirking and leaning against the wall.

" H....hi.....have you seen jungkook?" He asked james innocently unaware of the man's intention.

" No......but why are you searching for him?" James asked in a low voice as he slowly got near jimin who backed off feeling a bit scared.

" I actually wanted to ask him......." Jimin was saying but James cut him off by suddenly touching jimin's pendant as his fingertips brushed against jimin's neck making him flinch.

" Oh I love your pendant jimin" james whispered. " It's beautiful.......just like you" he said and jimin began feeling more uneasy.

"T...thanks..... I....I have to go...." He said trying walk pass him but James blocked his way.

". What's the rush I'm still talking jimin...." He asserted and jimin really wanted to leave now.

" I'm sorry james but I really have to go." Jimin said with a straight face and james groaned.

" Ugh!...you wouldn't just get the hint would you?"

" W... what are you saying?" Jimin stuttered and james smirked moving closer to jimin as he took jimin's earings in his hands and twirled it around his fingers. Jimin tried to pull away extremely uncomfortable but he didn't let him.

" See jimin......I won't beat around the bush....okay?......I'm interested in you....and I wanted to have some with you." James said casually as if it was nothing and jimin's eyes widen. He detached himself immediately from james.

" Sorry I'm not interested" Jimin said coldly trying to walk away again but James held his arms forcefully pinning him on the wall.

" I didn't asked for your opinion baby....I said I want you and that's final. " He said and leaned closer but jimin turned his face away from him.

So instead james brought his lips closer to jimin's ear and bit his earlobe making jimin whimper and squirm.

" Don't Worry baby it's just for one night......I'll make sure you enjoy it." He whispered in jimin's ear and suddenly jimin started remembering  that night at the dance studio where kang tried to force himself on him.

So in anger jimin mustered all his strength and pushed james away landing a harsh slap on his face.

It was totally silent after the slap as james glared at the ground. Jimin looked at him scared as he realised what he just did.

James looked at him with a dangerous glint in the his eye.

" Did you just fucking slapped me?" He said agitated and jimin began moving back feeling more scared.

" I...... I said no ......but you w..weren't listening." Jimin stuttered and flinched when james came forward again.

" Do you know who I am? Do you know who my father is? You're gonna fucking regret this. I was thinking of being gentle with you but now I'll........" James was threatening but a deep voice cut him off.

" What is happening here?" Jungkook asked with a stern voice as he saw james towering over jimin and jimin looking scared.

" Kookie!" Jimin perked up finally feeling relieved as he saw jungkook.

" Jungkook hyung! T.......This jimin he just slapped me! Can you believe it!.......... I was just talking and he started seducing me and when I refused to his advances , he slapped me!" James said pointing at jimin. Eventhough he will never admit it but he's scared of jungkook.

Jimin looked at james in shock at how quick he changed he looked at jungkook who was standing there looking at them both with folded arms and a stern gaze.