MOVIE AND SOME ACTION

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin happily ran towards the basketball court and got inside to see his friends sitting on the stairs chatting. He saw jungkook and hobi playing basketball as jimin ran towards the group.

" Guys!!" He said making everyone look at him as jungkook also smiled and dropped the ball coming towards their group as well.

" What happened?" Jin asked

" I got selected~ I got selected~ " jimin singed happily as everyone smiled at him.

" Selected in what?" Yoongi asked

" In the dance audition for annual function" jimin said dancing happily while jungkook smiled at him with heart eyes.

" Oh wow really?! I heard the competition was tough" taehyung said.

" Yeah it really was but fortunately I passed." Jimin said and he looked at jungkook and smiled as jungkook ruffled his hairs.

" Okay so i was thinking let's go out for movie tonight it's been so long since we all hung out together" jisoo said and everyone agreed immediately.

______________________________________

Jimin was wearing a yellow oversized sweater with blue denim jeans. He looked like a small, cute mochi as he stood in his kitchen drinking water and waiting for jungkook to pick him up.

He and jungkook were about to go mall for their movie night and they were gonna meet their other friends there only.

As jimin walked out of his kitchen he heard the sound of bike stopping near his house and jimin realised that jungkook have arrived. He checked his appearance one last time before going towards the door.

" Mom! I'm leaving!" He announced to his parents who were in their room and he got out of the house.

Jungkook was wearing a black shirt with his sleeves folded exposing his tattoos along with jeans as his hair was pushed back to expose his forehead. He looked so hot and handsome.

" Hey!" Jimin greeted as Jungkook looked at him an smiled.

" Hello ready to go?" He asked and I nodded excitedly.

" Yeah I've seen the movie reviews it's so good!" Jimin said excitedly hoping on the bike and wrapping his hands around jungkook's torso to prevent falling due to jungkook's fast speed.

" Really? I don't even know which movie we are watching?" Jungkook said as jimin hit his shoulders from behind laughing.

Jungkook started the bike as they made their way towards the mall where they'll be meeting their other friends.

______________________________________

After a few minutes they finally reached the mall and got inside.

" There they are!" Joy shouted waving at jimin and jungkook who waved back walking towards them.

" Why are you guys always late?" Rosé scolded.

" Jungkook was the one who came late to pick me up." Jimin accused pointing at Jungkook who looked at him betrayed but smile when jimin smiled at him cutely.

" We have already bought the tickets for you guys as well." Namjoon said showing off the tickets.

" Perfect! It's almost time let's go then!" Hobi said and they made their way towards the cinema hall.

As they were walking a group of men were walking pass them as well as they stared at jimin up and down with hungry eyes making jimin squirm in discomfort and move closer to jungkook. Jungkook noticed the guys looking at jimin creepily making his blood boil he took jimin's hand and bring him to his right side instead of left so that those men can't directly walk pass by jimin.