PERFECT

AUTHOR'S POV

Eric knocked on Amy's room and heard a grumpy ' come in ' from the other side of the door.

He slowly opened the door to see amy siting on the bed using her phone.

" Hey Amy" Eric said as amy looked at him and then back at the her phone.

" What do you want?" She asked rudely and Eric tried so hard not to be rude to her since he wanted his plan to work.

" I need your help with something." Eric said as she looked up at him and smirked.

" And why do you think I'll help you?" She asked

" Because it's gonna benefit you as well." Eric said this time he was the one smirking as amy narrowed his eyes at him, thinking hard.

__________________________________

It was now the night time as Jimin and jungkook got out of their room happily.

" Merry Christmas!" Jimin greeted taehyung happily and and hugged him.

They greeted the rest of their friends and taehyung's cousins as well.

" Uhm........ my cousins invited so many of their friends for the party so it's gonna be a full on blast." Taehyung said as everyone got excited and walked to the living room where the party was going on and saw so many there dancing, drinking and just having fun. It was such a nice atmosphere.

" There are so many people here......   let's go out in the garden and enjoy bonfire." Rosé said and everyone nodded.

__________________________________

Jimin and jungkook sat around the bonfire with their friends, taehyung's cousins and some other people.

" It's fun here isn't it?" Jungkook asked wrapping a blanket around him and jimin, bringing jimin closer and hugged him tightly.

Jimin smiled and leaned back in jungkook's hold.

" I love it here .......it's so cosy." He said and jungkook smiled kissing his shoulders.

Jimin's attention went to the guitar kept at the side as he perked up and looked at jungkook.

" Kookie you know how to play guitar right?" He asked excitedly as everyone turned their attention to him.

" Yeah...a little bit." He said confused.

Jimin pointed at the guitar happily.
" Play something please." He pleaded jungkook whose eyes widen.

" No..no I'm not that good." He refused and jimin pouted.

" Please....... for me?" Jimin pleaded again showing jungkook his puppy eyes as jungkook being the weak man he is, sighed and agreed.

" Fine just for you." He said and jimin smiled before getting up to pick the guitar as everyone cheered excitedly for jungkook.

" Which song?" He asked as everyone started thinking of a song.

" Perfect.... Ed sheeren!" Hobi said as everyone agreed eagerly.

" Okay......but since I have a boyfriend I'm gonna change the lyrics from girl to boy." Jungkook stated looking at jimin in the eyes who blushed hard as everyone laughed at jungkook's cheekiness.

" Okay ready?" He asked adjusting the guitar.

" Ready!" Everyone shouted as jungkook started playing.

" I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead.~"

Jungkook began singing in his melodious voice as everyone smiled and listened to the song.